Barrie Mckay (ahead of the curve) appreciation thread.

PB 4.2

Image result for barrie mckay"he sees things thousands of supporters don't see from an elevated position".   

"What can you say that aint been said. This lad is a fucking Rolls Royce"

"Welcome to the “I got ruined by Barrie McKay” club "

”You’ve been done over by Barrie McKay. Don’t take it personally, it’s just football”.

"Saw him in pre season twice and he's just two yards ahead of the game at all times". 

"It shouldn't be underestimated how good he is technically".

"Best player we'd had here in decades"  

"Imagine how much McKay would cost us now".  

Great to see McKay finally getting the respect he deserves.   I've seen some absolutely outstanding Scotland players like Cooper, Dalgleish, Collins etc.   This young lad is the best we've had since McFadden and probably better.  Touch, pace, vision and a cracking finisher, he has the lot.  

I didn't get the Ryan Gauld love in, but this lad. like Kieren Tierney is the real deal.   

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Name me 25 other "Barries".

We'll wait till you win the name one "Barrie" game, first. Afterwards, I'd accept your shite question, and I wouldn't respond.  

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Bottled the big Barrie question.

Disappointing.

A big question is never concocted in 30 seconds. which is the timescale whereby you(behind the curve) finally learned his name.  

Why are you posting at such a poor level?   

Sometimes less is more.   I'm left wondering what you've added.   

You've clicked on a thread about a Scottish footballer topping stats for goals and assists.  You've offered no opinion or analysis on the subject matter.   We're left with a spam offering affirming that you're a very poor poster.

Have always thought he had lots of talent and on his day had the sort of ability most Scottish players don't have. His biggest weakness seemed to be mentality so hopefully that is improving at forest. Amazed he isnt in squad for Holland game 

Right. Enough with the pish about the spelling of his name. Dreadful patter.

I like how appreciated he is down at Forest and was quite surprised he wasn't included in this squad. The criticism of him up here seemed to point to his occasional disappearing acts during games. I hope the praise he is receiving now is entirely merited as we haven't had a properly exciting player since Faddy.

9 hours ago, velo army said:

Right. Enough with the pish about the spelling of his name. Dreadful patter.

I like how appreciated he is down at Forest and was quite surprised he wasn't included in this squad. The criticism of him up here seemed to point to his occasional disappearing acts during games. I hope the praise he is receiving now is entirely merited as we haven't had a properly exciting player since Faddy.

Faddie, surely?

Archived