Utd v League One Favourites Falkirk

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

If what I am hearong about travelling support is true then Hartley will be looking to put on a show. Reckon we will win by 3 or 4.

For the Utd lads, once we fill up behond the goal where are you likely to put us after that? Just so I can decide where I want to sit.

You can sit in the fair play stand.  It’s beside the disabled section so you may find in convenient if you want to shout abuse.

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You can sit in the fair play stand.  It’s beside the disabled section so you may find in convenient if you want to shout abuse.

Could you give us an idea of the various disabilities involved so that we can prepare properly? Thanks

With it being a 3pm kick off on Sunday, i expect to be quite well on after several hours in the boozer prematch. I also expect us to be unchanged from the St Mirren game and hopefully the result will be repeated

16 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

With it being a 3pm kick off on Sunday, i expect to be quite well on after several hours in the boozer prematch. I also expect us to be unchanged from the St Mirren game and hopefully the result will be repeated

Will be interested to see whether Fraser can shock us all and make it 3 decent performances on the bounce.....

Odds?

On 14/11/2017 at 18:35, ShaggerG said:

Ah well, that'll end that discussion then!

McKee and Kerr probably for Sunday noo !!

Not exciting but what part of our team is !!

We need to sign a cult foreign player to wake us up even if he is shite

On 15/11/2017 at 14:38, Steven Mill Out said:

Got to roughen them up at some point and an inevitable unpunished flying elbow from Edjenguele while he's defending a corner would be the perfect opportunity.

It'll be Tam Scobbie that's putting the boot In this weekend.

2 hours ago, FifeArab said:

It'll be Tam Scobbie that's putting the boot In this weekend.

Scobbie and Durnan have looked really solid in the last two league games.  Didn’t have too much to do at Dumbarton tbf but I was impressed by them against St Mirren.

Robson still needs some support defensively so a strong central defender pairing is essential.

With five teams ahead of us in terms of goals scored that’s where we need to concentrate our efforts now.

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

The double lumpen proletarians you have in central defence could be scoffing 16" pizzas and heavy tanning the Frosty Jack's between now and kick off on Sunday and will still stroll through the match untroubled by our "attack".

Unfortunately this is true, which is extremely frustrating considering before the season began I thought with Loy and Austin this would be our strong point and I was more concerned about leaking goals. McGhee and balatoni have done just fine in defence and shored it up to a degree, but still zero conviction or improvement at the other end. If we score on Sunday it will be direct from a set piece. Laughing at myself even writing the beginning of that sentence.

18 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Unfortunately this is true, which is extremely frustrating considering before the season began I thought with Loy and Austin this would be our strong point and I was more concerned about leaking goals. McGhee and balatoni have done just fine in defence and shored it up to a degree, but still zero conviction or improvement at the other end. If we score on Sunday it will be direct from a set piece. Laughing at myself even writing the beginning of that sentence.

As I said in my match prediction earlier in the the thread, I fully expect Falkirk to score, as we're not terribly good at keeping clean sheets and have a habit of giving away daft goals even when well on top.

So even if you are not positive in your own team's ability to score themselves, chances are we'll give you one anyway....

Just hope we can score at least 2.

I know Falkirk are struggling this season but when every one of their supporters come on and post how they are gonna get pumped from us, it leaves me ridiculously uneasy. All set up for a United special and a 0-1 scoreline....

9 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

I know Falkirk are struggling this season but when every one of their supporters come on and post how they are gonna get pumped from us, it leaves me ridiculously uneasy. All set up for a United special and a 0-1 scoreline....

Agree 100%

Archived