Alert Mongoose

Utd v League One Favourites Falkirk

I am now back in the country, so we probably won't win. If we did win, I might finally start feeling optimistic about this season, as long as neither the cretinous John Hughes nor the fat crook Steve Evans are anywhere near the home dugout.

52 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I am now back in the country, so we probably won't win. If we did win, I might finally start feeling optimistic about this season, as long as neither the cretinous John Hughes nor the fat crook Steve Evans are anywhere near the home dugout.

Don't think the dugout could accommodate both Steve Evans and Cat at the same time, you'd need to build an extension! 

Am I right in saying this is on the Sunday? Is it on the Tv? I’ll be up for it anyway love a wee day up in Dundee.

Am I right in saying this is on the Sunday? Is it on the Tv? I’ll be up for it anyway love a wee day up in Dundee.

Sunday the 19th

17 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

I presume its moved to Sunday because Scottish football doesnt seem to be able to get a fixture programme that manages to stop Dundee and Dundee United and Hearts and Hibs playing at home on the same day. They seem to manage it fine though for the old firm funnily enough.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

5 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I presume its moved to Sunday because Scottish football doesnt seem to be able to get a fixture programme that manages to stop Dundee and Dundee United and Hearts and Hibs playing at home on the same day. They seem to manage it fine though for the old firm funnily enough.

Our game against United was meant to be this Saturday but was moved because of the diddy cup which is why there's a clash.

Tbf Dundee and the Dabs could easily have played at the same time if it wasnt for the size of our away support. What you tend not to see is the major logistical support needed to move a fanbase that size.

17 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Our game against United was meant to be this Saturday but was moved because of the diddy cup which is why there's a clash.

Ahh my bad. I forgot about that. I presume that weekend is scottish cup weekend.  Seems silly to have cup fixtures organised two weeks on the trot.

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Ahh my bad. I forgot about that. I presume that weekend is scottish cup weekend.  Seems silly to have cup fixtures organised two weeks on the trot.

I think so yes. Yup, it's daft. This diddy cup should be played midweek if they insist on keeping it.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

I think so yes. Yup, it's daft. This diddy cup should be played midweek if they insist on keeping it.

Diddy Cup?  You mean you're not making the four hour journey to Inverness for a 5.15 kick off on Saturday? 

And you call yourself a football fan.  :(

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Diddy Cup?  You mean you're not making the four hour journey to Inverness for a 5.15 kick off on Saturday? 

And you call yourself a football fan.  :(

I live in Dingwall you blithering old fool, it's a 40 minute round journey.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

I live in Dingwall you blithering old fool, it's a 40 minute round journey.

I am really sorry.

No one deserves to live in Dingwall.

38 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I am really sorry.

:lol:

39 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I am really sorry.

1 minute ago, ShaggerG said:

:lol:

Statler and Waldorf.

17 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Statler and Waldorf.

Shut it Kermy!

Absolutely nailed on 1-2 defeat with a late, sickening strike for the DC Thomson XI.

Daniel McBreen with our goal.

56 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Absolutely nailed on 1-2 defeat with a late, sickening strike for the DC Thomson XI.

Daniel McBreen with our goal.

Jings, crivens, help ma boab!