Utd v League One Favourites Falkirk

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Finch road said:

8 falkirk players in the box for the 2nd goal. Deary me that is dreadful defending

What I want to know is what the f**k our left back was doing there in the first place? (Not that I'm complaining mind).

Some turn and finish all the same..... :rolleyes:

I watched the highlights back on Falkirk TV, and what amazes me is that they didn't show the incident at all.
If that had happened to a United player I'd have wanted Arabzone to milk the injustice for all it was worth.
The incident happened bang in front of me, and from what I saw it was a red all day long, if for nothing else, wanton stupidity.....
Palpable sense of relief,  surprise, (and a bit of bemusement) around me when the yellow came out.

Never a red card in a million years, complete minter for Miller going down like he was shot right in the puss

1 hour ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Never a red card in a million years, complete minter for Miller going down like he was shot right in the puss

Did DU record the match? Any chance you could put it up as we didn't include the incident on our footage? Can't see any links on the DU site.

1 minute ago, ShaggerG said:

Did DU record the match? Any chance you could put it up as we didn't include the incident on our footage? Can't see any links on the DU site.

Our match footage is behind a paywall as part of our 'ArabZone' service. The goals are sometimes uploaded for free but interviews and highlights will set you back £5 a month. 

Just now, stumigoo said:

Our match footage is behind a paywall as part of our 'ArabZone' service. The goals are sometimes uploaded for free but interviews and highlights will set you back £5 a month. 

Ah right, thanks. We were similar until this season and highlights are free now.

Just now, ShaggerG said:

Ah right, thanks. We were similar until this season and highlights are free now.

In an ideal world so would ours but I chatted recently with the ArabZone people and basically the club itself put in zero money so to pay for their team they have to fund the entire thing through the membership (I think it has about 1700 or so members if I remember correctly). 

6 hours ago, Finch road said:

8 falkirk players in the box for the 2nd goal. Deary me that is dreadful defending

When you let Willo Flood score all aspects of defending is null and void after that

12 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Its a cruel world !!!!

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Clearly wasn't cold enough since you're still posting ya auld p***k. 

Must have been colder out on the pitch, your players appeared to freeze on a number of occasions.

Archived