Utd v League One Favourites Falkirk

We both know that if the players were committed that we could perform to a better level than this

I have not seen the game but it looks like key players that we know have potential are not performing for Hartley and have been left out as a consequence.

As a result we have half a reserve team on the park.

Still think it’s a strange midfield.

Don’t understand why Gallagher starts and can’t understand no Dunne today.

Who would you start in front of Gallagher ? No one else if fit that's why craigen came on for him to

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We both know that if the players were committed that we could perform to a better level than this

I have not seen the game but it looks like key players that we know have potential are not performing for Hartley and have been left out as a consequence.

As a result we have half a reserve team on the park.

Still think it’s a strange midfield.

Don’t understand why Gallagher starts and can’t understand no Dunne today.

In other words, you don't have a clue either.

I agree I'd have had Dunne over Harris, Miller wouldn't be starting any games and Craigen probably would've started ahead of one of the three imposters in midfield.

In other words, you don't have a clue either.

I agree I'd have had Dunne over Harris, Miller wouldn't be starting any games and Craigen probably would've started ahead of one of the three imposters in midfield.

Actually there’s no point picking a team that’s not committed.

That’s my point.

If players such as Hippo,Austin or Loy gave a f**k we would not be where we are

It’s up to Hartley to get the best from them.

If he went in there like a bull in a China shop you don’t get anything in return

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think he is right. 9th is the best we can hope for and I don't fancy us to out fight Ayr or Raith.

The ultimate horror end to this season - being relegated by Alloa or Albion Rovers.

Its called apathy and it is genuinely how the majority of folk feel about the club now. There is no atmosphere or passion about the place. Not one player in that team is inspiring.

The team is meh
The atmosphere at TFS is meh
The management is meh
The Falkirk Stadium is meh
The board are a shower of c***s who have taken the support for granted for years and its all coming home to roost.

Rhetorical, but thanks for the confirmation

Its called apathy and it is genuinely how the majority of folk feel about the club now. There is no atmosphere or passion about the place. Not one player in that team is inspiring.

The team is meh
The atmosphere at TFS is meh
The management is meh
The Falkirk Stadium is meh
The board are a shower of c***s who have taken the support for granted for years and its all coming home to roost.

Ffs! this just looks like weve all rewound to 2012-13 season, we are fuckin shite tho its gony have to be a big xmas window from hartley rIght enough tho! cant be fucked with everyone giving it aw that "im never goin back the board hate our club " onef patter again tho.

MSG not interested, Bairn4life scheme dying on its arse, 30 folk attend fans buyout meeting, Hartley looking like he won't make it to Xmas, players all over the shop. What the f**k has happened to our club

It all started going downhill when Coco the clown Henderson was appointed chairman. I sincerely hope that shareholders prevent his re-election to the board at the AGM.

36 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

United will now romp the league unfortunately emoji20.png.

Yeah, unfortunately I think you are right. Our start to the season has been decent, but United's hasn't really been as bad as we needed it to be. Looks like they did have a good squad and a bad manager, unlike Falkirk who, as many of us said earlier in the season to much derision, have a shite squad and are going to need Hartley to do a Jack Ross in January. 

Absolutely no fear going to Tannadice

Poorest side we've played so far this season  although that's probably only because we can't play ourselves. Could see us maybe snatching a draw but can't see us getting enough goals to get 3 points.

Oaft.

Guest Back Post Misses

It all started going downhill when Coco the clown Henderson was appointed chairman. I sincerely hope that shareholders prevent his re-election to the board at the AGM.

No chance when four of his pals on the MSG can get him re-elected

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

No chance when four of his pals on the MSG can get him re-elected

It’s time something was done though.

lets start off by asking Hartley to explain his tactical choices and why he’s trying to impose a system that we don’t have the right personnel for. None of the usual nonsense on FTV please, just ask what we all want to know.

Onto the players. Harris and Craigen immediately spring to mind as guys I’d rather not see pull on the jersey again.  I think big Lee should be used sparingly and we need to be playing Dunne every week.

Archived