Utd v League One Favourites Falkirk

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

I feel for Hartley inheriting that dross but he's done himself no favours picking that team. Odd substitution as well.

Disgusting what Houston has slowly done to this team and hammered home in the summer. How many of that first XI today are of the required level to start for us? Three or four at a push?

Depends what you think the required level is.  Battling for top 6 premier league, none of them.  Surviving in the premier league, none of them.  Challenging for the Championship title, none of them.  Mid table obscurity, none of them. Scraping into 8th place, you might say 3 of them.  That's our aspiration level now.  To win League 1 next year might be our more realistic target.

I feel for Hartley inheriting that dross but he's done himself no favours picking that team. Odd substitution as well.

Disgusting what Houston has slowly done to this team and hammered home in the summer. How many of that first XI today are of the required level to start for us? Three or four at a push?

Fed up hearing how it’s Houston’s fault. Hartley picks the team and is responsible for getting the best out of them.

He may have made his plans for January too clear to the players too soon.

And also why is Dunne not starting?

They always were going to now the big teams are out of it.
Credit to DA and SM for giving it a go but it's the playoffs for you now.

Our best hope was them keeping McKinnon. They are a much better team now, played us off the park weeks ago.

I thought they’d win comfortably today but not 3-0 by half time.

Depends what you think the required level is.  Battling for top 6 premier league, none of them.  Surviving in the premier league, none of them.  Challenging for the Championship title, none of them.  Mid table obscurity, none of them. Scraping into 8th place, you might say 3 of them.  That's our aspiration level now.  To win League 1 next year might be our more realistic target.

Challenging to win the Championship. I'd say Grant and McGhee. At a real stretch, Muirhead and maybe Longridge, we've not really seen enough either way from him.

Fed up hearing how it’s Houston’s fault. Hartley picks the team and is responsible for getting the best out of them.

He may have made his plans for January too clear to the players too soon.

And also why is Dunne not starting?

What would your XI have looked like from this squad of shit then? I went o post one this morning, got to the midfield and was too bewildered to even make a start.

3 minutes ago, monthebairns said:

MSG not interested, Bairn4life scheme dying on its arse, 30 folk attend fans buyout meeting, Hartley looking like he won't make it to Xmas, players all over the shop. What the f**k has happened to our club

Hangover from shitting it in the play offs last season. 

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Challenging to win the Championship. I'd say Grant and McGhee. At a real stretch, Muirhead and maybe Longridge, we've not really seen enough either way from him.

Longridge is absolute baws.  It worries me for January if that is the type of player Hartley thinks improves the team.

What would your XI have looked like from this squad of shit then? I went o post one this morning, got to the midfield and was too bewildered to even make a start.

We both know that if the players were committed that we could perform to a better level than this

I have not seen the game but it looks like key players that we know have potential are not performing for Hartley and have been left out as a consequence.

As a result we have half a reserve team on the park.

Still think it’s a strange midfield.

Don’t understand why Gallagher starts and can’t understand no Dunne today.

MSG not interested, Bairn4life scheme dying on its arse, 30 folk attend fans buyout meeting, Hartley looking like he won't make it to Xmas, players all over the shop. What the f**k has happened to our club

Its called apathy and it is genuinely how the majority of folk feel about the club now. There is no atmosphere or passion about the place. Not one player in that team is inspiring.

The team is meh
The atmosphere at TFS is meh
The management is meh
The Falkirk Stadium is meh
The board are a shower of c***s who have taken the support for granted for years and its all coming home to roost.

Archived