Utd v League One Favourites Falkirk

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it going to be Blues and Kerr in behind Harris McKee and Longridge then?

McKee is really going to have to start getting beyond the striker again like he was pre season.

I thought more of 4-3-3 with Harris and Longridge flanking Miller.

How is the ball going to stick up front? How can we get a goal other than McGhee scoring from a corner? Really grim.

Guest Back Post Misses
Is it going to be Blues and Kerr in behind Harris McKee and Longridge then?

McKee is really going to have to start getting beyond the striker again like he was pre season.

Narrow 3 in midfield I would guess

Wow that team [emoji45].

Any chance that’s a back 3 with Harris and Gallagher wing-back? Not that it would make a difference can’t see anything apart from a severe pumping.

Gallacher, Blues, McKee and Harris all in the same team is really giving me the fear.

Also why’s Dunne been dropped? Especially in favour of Longridge and fucking Alex Harris.

Looking forward to us getting a flukey 1-1 and yer da coming on to tell us "the keyboard managers should stick to Football Manager".

Only thing I will say is we're so rotten just now that picking a team is a struggle. Any combo of players he could put out would look poor.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The only selection I find really strange is Blues tbh. The rest are no surprise but him coming in is baffling. Not sure what he is meant to give us.

Harris continuing to play full time professional football is slightly baffling as well tbh. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

If he could just hold the ball an extra five yards and go for a cutback/driven cross he would do ok. Its all these first man hitting crosses that boil my piss.

Dunne holds the same attributes as Harris; I'd much rather give one of our academy experience and time to develop his end product. His work rate is better as well.

Archived