Utd v League One Favourites Falkirk

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Couldn't imagine saying this three weeks ago, but Flood deserves to start.

Agreed. Fyvie was decent last week, but I don't think Flood deserves to lose his place after his last 2 performances in the league. 

I would imagine given how much Laszlo has talked about commitment, effort etc then someone like Flood (regardless of his limitations) will feature most weeks. He'll want guys like Flood, Scobbie, McDonald and Durnan to be the motivators in this team. 

2 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I would imagine given how much Laszlo has talked about commitment, effort etc then someone like Flood (regardless of his limitations) will feature most weeks. He'll want guys like Flood, Scobbie, McDonald and Durnan to be the motivators in this team. 

How's the wee one, and are you going tomorrow?

2 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Reading this is enough to to know for sure we won’t win. There’s four leaders been suggested, four ffs - we haven’t even got one as it stands! 

How's the wee one, and are you going tomorrow?

He’s great, thanks for the gifts, very much appreciated! I will be there tomorrow, can’t wait (although that’s mainly due to the few hours of freedom rather than the game!)

No idea what XI I'd go with today. I'd get Hippolyte out the team, he's arguably been our worst player for about two months. Harris should never be seen in a Falkirk top again. Blues is murder. That leaves the midfield picking itself I suppose.

10 minutes ago, Girth said:

League table makes grim reading for Falkirk...how is salad/shower dodger Hartley getting on?

Frankly, pish. Alex Smith got us playing better when in interim control.

Willing to give the guy time but the one up front doesn’t seem to be working so far as we don’t have someone good enough to play that role. Loy is probably our best striker when he gets back to full confjdence and fitness but even then he’s not the type who can lead the line in a 4-2-3-1.

Really think it will be gradual, small improvement  between now and January when I’m sure he’ll shuffle things around.

If we’re still without Kerr, Taiwo and Sibbald I wonder if Lewis Kidd might get a game in midfield. Pretty sure he played there at some point last season. I wouldn’t be totally against that either tbh Cameron Blues is just nowhere near good enough for this level and probably never will be. Would agree with dropping Hippo he’s done f**k all since the Dean Shiels game and I’d get Longridge out the team as well.

Thomson

Muirhead
Balatoni
Grant
McGhee

Kidd
Craigen
McKee
Dunne

Loy

Miller/Austin

Mutch, Watson, Gallacher, Hippolyte, Longridge, Stowe, Austin/Miller

79f63002462884e3283cb36b3e538d16.jpg

Miller [emoji85]

Gallacher [emoji85]

Blues [emoji85]

Harris [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Archived