Utd v League One Favourites Falkirk

9 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

I know Falkirk are struggling this season but when every one of their supporters come on and post how they are gonna get pumped from us, it leaves me ridiculously uneasy. All set up for a United special and a 0-1 scoreline....

We'll get pumped! 

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both teams  have toiled to score many this season, and I always think Sunday games can be a bit flat, so not really looking forward to much here.

It's a long time, though, since I've seen a team's support to be as negative as Falkirk's before a match, normally one or two can put a positive slant on things.  Unsure what to make of that.

As far as United are concerned, there has been an improvement in the league of late, but it's the same players who have previously let us down, so we can't be overconfident. The squad lacks dependable depth, and also width and height. All dimensions could do with improvement.

I know Falkirk are struggling this season but when every one of their supporters come on and post how they are gonna get pumped from us, it leaves me ridiculously uneasy. All set up for a United special and a 0-1 scoreline....

...and yet one win in twelve, yes twelve games shows we are not exaggerating

38 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Must have missed that. Has Senor Bairn threatened him yet? If not i'll get it sorted this evening. Mrs B away out anyway.

Think he's still got all his limbs so can only presume he's not #danced with the #Falkirkboiz yet.

Get it sorted chief.

58 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

It's a long time, though, since I've seen a team's support to be as negative as Falkirk's before a match, normally one or two can put a positive slant on things.  Unsure what to make of that.

It's quite simple really  WE ARE FUCKING AWFUL!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

Best example of this - Spent all week reading on PnB and Steelmen Online how the Dayglo  Nightmares (We were really good at the time too) were going to pump Well in the big Friday night fixture at Fir Park (win to take us back top of the league). Stuart McCall must have been reading the forums too 'cos he fucking resigned before the game he was so scared of us......

1-0 'Well. :wacko:

In order:

I hope we win.

I hope we score a few goals.

I hope we keep a clean sheet.

I hope we play well.

I hope it's an entertaining game.

I hope it's not too cold.

I hope the numpties amongst the Falkirk support are small in number.

Just now, badgerthewitness said:

1. We're never small in number.

2. We can't help being numpties. If you're afraid of us, don't turn up.

Well you obviously can't help being a numpty.  You also seem quite proud of it which is strange.

In  my experience the numpty support for any team is a minority, some times a relatively big minority but usually a small one; and usually a vocal one.

Also if you think folk are afraid in any way then you're incredibly deluded.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Well you obviously can't help being a numpty.  You also seem quite proud of it which is strange.

In  my experience the numpty support for any team is a minority, some times a relatively big minority but usually a small one; and usually a vocal one.

Shiteing it.

5 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

The boy's new to PnB, and quite clearly football too.

My assertion that Falkirk will score is based more on my concern about the defensive frailties of my team as opposed to the (lack of) attacking potency of yours.

I will be more than delighted to be wrong though. :thumsup2

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Made a bit of an arse of yourself there.

Archived