Super Ayr vs Lewis Vaughan

To stand any chance of keeping our grumbling home support happy in any way, shape or form, we need to win this.

With the game in hand for Roath Ravers, the loss would be damaging indeed.

Should be a decent atmosphere.

Can see a tight, low scoring draw.

Or, 4-1 Ayr.

"It's a heartache..."

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Oh, can you please make sure that we are shooting into the Somerset Road End in the second half please?

Just wanted to make sure everyone knows how things are supposed to be.

Thanks

Scoring-wise its more about shooting into the railway end in the first half ^_^

Did Rovers manage to get through today injury free? I seen that Spence got sent off but think his suspension will kick in next year in cup. 

Iain Davidson was taken off injured.

I’m still not 100% about Spence I’m guessing the updated list of suspended players will be published so we’ll find out then.

9 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Iain Davidson was taken off injured.

I’m still not 100% about Spence I’m guessing the updated list of suspended players will be published so we’ll find out then.

Ideal, think that’s them down to one fit centre half then (Ewan Murray). Hopefully Higgins is back and we have a fully fit squad. 

Ideal, think that’s them down to one fit centre half then (Ewan Murray). Hopefully Higgins is back and we have a fully fit squad. 

I'd rather play Dave McKay or Scott Robertson ahead of Davo at the back.

Rovers' last 3 games

1-1 away to Forfar ( Davo gives away penalty with ridiculous foul and sent off)

1-0 home to East Fife ( clean sheet and win with Davo suspended)

2-0 loss away to Dumbarton ( Davo being directly responsible for the second goal before hobbling off injured before game kicks off again). - Before anyone mentions that it was more Smith's fault for passing him the ball when he was clearly injured.. Davo asked for the ball at that point from Smith.

I'd rather play Dave McKay or Scott Robertson ahead of Davo at the back.

Rovers' last 3 games

1-1 away to Forfar ( Davo gives away penalty with ridiculous foul and sent off)

1-0 home to East Fife ( clean sheet and win with Davo suspended)

2-0 loss away to Dumbarton ( Davo being directly responsible for the second goal before hobbling off injured before game kicks off again). - Before anyone mentions that it was more Smith's fault for passing him the ball when he was clearly injured.. Davo asked for the ball at that point from Smith.

The criticism of davo is a bit unfair! He has also been part of the defence that had only conceded 6 times in the league.... yes against Forfar he didn’t cover himself in glory but smith could’ve helped him. And today was partly his fault, but again smith shouldn’t of given him the ball there. He can see what’s going on behind davo and see the boy rushing in on him. Plus davo has literally just came back on the park after being off getting treatment for an injury that would later make him go off! (Davo may have asked for it but smith can still see what’s going on behind him and shouldn’t of given him the ball)

Davo being out means we again will most likely shoehorn Robertson into defence which makes our midfield worse.

Archived