Super Ayr vs Lewis Vaughan

Maybe there is a wrong end of the stick type thing - but I also hear that in school just a decade ago - ad yes it meant 'unclean' etc but there was no way of separating it from referring to 'black b*****ds' - which was unfortunately another term of negativity. 

Anyway, as for the game. Fully predicted, fully expected, and fully accepted. 

I think we will struggle to be promoted this year, which could be disastrous.  Play off miracle needed I think...

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moore's goal was a thing of beauty, Man City type stuff, but Moff's penalty was a thing of disgust.

That was as comfortable a win as we've had this season, Raith offered nothing, and when they did the defence dealt with it easily. They upped the pressure a bit after an hour, but even then it didn't amount to much.Rose MOTM for me.

Adams was his usual self.

The drum can stay, whoever did it knew what they were doing.

Why should we change the words to a song? Because some thick Fifer got the wrong end of the stick?

It's nothing to do with being thick.

Using the term black to mean dirty is not a thing for most people. I think it's quite a localised term.

I'm not entirely sure we should ban it but I know I've stopped singing it. Arguably not worth the hassle.

We enjoyed that tonight, my lad and I. Met a few old mates and the footie was quite good.

Kirkcaldy changed tactics after Ayr went two nil up. Started defending higher up the park.

Head shake at Raith No19. Not a footballer.

Head shake at Moffat's penalty. WTF was that?

John Herron, though. He lasted 90 minutes [emoji23] I’d rather we had signed no one rather than him when Callachan left. At least then McKay would have to play centre half and Robertson could play in the middle of the park. A fucking shyster of a player.

Well done Ayr. Easy win for you guys tonight and deserve to be top. 

We've been on the slide for weeks so I don't think tonight comes as a shock for any Rovers fans. For those at the game, did you see any reason why Robertson should be playing CH ahead of McKay? From the online commentary it sounded like he did fine when he came on. 

4 hours ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I’ve been feeling for a few weeks now that things are potentially coming to a head from a Rovers point of view, and can see it coming tonight.

We’ve been bumbling along since about the start of September now, and can see us getting a bit of a hiding tonight, especially if the Courier was right with team news.

If McHattie and Davidson do miss out, then presumably Thomson switched sides, Watson comes in at RB, and Robertson moves back to CH.

Considering Herron and Matthews have toiled against part-time midfields for weeks now, I don’t hold out much hope for them against Ayr.

2 or 3 nil to Ayr, and Rovers fans to go absolutely radge.

soothsayer

/\/\

Thinks the teacher in England should be sacked for calling a boy a boy.

^^^

Thinks white British heterosexual males are the most discriminated against people in this country type post.

Very pleasing

5 or 6 wouldn’t have flattered us tbf.

Crawford’s goal was superb as was the move for Moore’s.

The defence in the second half was extremely solid. Ferguson and Rose in particular played very well.

Archived