Super Ayr vs Lewis Vaughan

Predictably fucking awful. No tactics, second to every ball. Our away form is dire, Ayr could lose another 6 games and still walk the league. Long, long, long winter ahead.

Didn’t see the third goal, what happened? Could’ve been 5 or 6, Ayr streets ahead of us in every department.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't it just me or isn't that Rangerz'y song 'super Ayr, no one likes us we don't care' say that 'we hate the kille, Black b*****ds?' Went round twice with a few hundred singing each time. If that's what it was that's fucking shameful. 

????????

Isn't it just me or isn't that Rangerz'y song 'super Ayr, no one likes us we don't care' say that 'we hate the kille, Black b*****ds?' Went round twice with a few hundred singing each time. If that's what it was that's fucking shameful. 

It's got nothing to do with race.

In ayrshire the term 'black' is commonly used for something that is dirty.

I would regularly come in the house after playing football on a rainy night and be met with the phrase 'look at the state of you, you're black!'. A bath usually followed.

Unfortunately this appears to be very much an ayrshire thing. We should probably change the words.

It's got nothing to do with race.

In ayrshire the term 'black' is commonly used for something that is dirty.

I would regularly come in the house after playing football on a rainy night and be met with the phrase 'look at the state of you, you're black!'. A bath usually followed.

Unfortunately this appears to be very much an ayrshire thing. We should probably change the words.

Na I had that growing up aswell in Kirkcaldy. Maybe a generational thing.

Na I had that growing up aswell in Kirkcaldy. Maybe a generational thing.

Maybe it's a coal mining reference?

My missus from Glasgow certainly had no clue. And in Dundee I'm sure some poor ayr fan got huckled from the polis for 'racist chants'. Folk up here didn't seem to get it.

Archived