Super Ayr vs Lewis Vaughan

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

A lot better than having Spence swanning about up there doing f**k all.

At least with Zanatta, he might finally be able to con the ref wth one of his dives in the box.

Also Zanatta has 2 less league goals than Spence despite having only had an eighth of the playing time that Spence has had.

Court would have probably been a better option but at least Spence is dropped.

Problem stems from lack of service. Matters little what personnel are up front, if the midfield don't start doing something.

What the living f**k is that.

I'd wager that it's exactly the same system we have been playing, with Zanatta as a straight swap for Spence.

Ayr should be able to put enough pressure on our defence to win this comfortably. With no confidence in Smith, our defenders are making basic errors several times a game. With Robertson in there, I really think we'll struggle.

We have enough individual quality to win this game, but it seems unlikely. Too many things need to come together.

26 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Capture9.PNG

Thank f**k I didn't take a holiday for that. What did McKay do wrong, the only time we looked like we might get forward on Saturday was after Robertson was moved back to where he belongs. 
As for Zanatta...........................................................................

Archived