Super Ayr vs Lewis Vaughan

Just now, itzdrk said:

And now Raith are second in league two and Danny Lennon is manager of one of the worst clubs in the country.  Bayern have done alright though.

Funny how things work out...

You'll not remember a thing tonight if your on that Hooch already Derek.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Image result for raith rovers 1 0 bayern munich

Really? Here is a picture of it.

Were you at the game Hit The Channel?

On this evenings fixture, I'm actually quite looking forward to it, which is probably a bad thing.  Another bad thing is the majority of Ayr supporters on this thread have a similar feeling to me regarding the game & are feeling positive regarding the potential result.  Raith fans, on the other hand, are dreading the game & think they'll be beaten comfortably.

Normally in this situation, the reality will be that Ayr will play rotten, Raith will find a bit of form, score a couple of screamers & win the game.  We'll start calling for McCall to go again & slating a couple of players who had a bad game, probably the wee keeper Hart & the wee midfielder Gilmour.

Score prediction:

Ayr United 1-2 Raith Rovers

2 minutes ago, Tryfield said:

Going to go along to this tonight.

The 8 can jaiket has brought out of retirement.

(Ye canny watch Ayr sober) ken yon wiy. 

I've been doing it for years.

1 hour ago, Ayr_United_1910 said:

Were you at the game Hit The Channel?

On this evenings fixture, I'm actually quite looking forward to it, which is probably a bad thing.  Another bad thing is the majority of Ayr supporters on this thread have a similar feeling to me regarding the game & are feeling positive regarding the potential result.  Raith fans, on the other hand, are dreading the game & think they'll be beaten comfortably.

Normally in this situation, the reality will be that Ayr will play rotten, Raith will find a bit of form, score a couple of screamers & win the game.  We'll start calling for McCall to go again & slating a couple of players who had a bad game, probably the wee keeper Hart & the wee midfielder Gilmour.

Score prediction:

Ayr United 1-2 Raith Rovers

Unfortunately I was too young too really appreciate our glory days. I'm sure it will come round again...

If the sliding doors reference belied my age its cos my Nana used to shove it on incessantly when I was a bairn!

1 minute ago, Frank conner said:

Wonder what the odds are on rovers finally getting a penalty? Then again probably shorter odds than bobby barr actually giving a shit.

Believe me when I say Bobby Barr has been a serious pain in the arse to us at Somerset, the wee man grows as the banter from us on the North Terracing grows.

Working in Glasgow today so heading through more in hope than belief tonight.

I think shankland is a p***k but I wish he was our p***k. He's a handful and hopefully​ he has an off night.

Pretty grim from us the last wee while but if our top players are on their game we have a chance.

Best chance we have though is if the keeper you had at Starks earlier in the season is playing. Pot,kettle given Smith's not the best right enough.

I'd take a draw if it was offered right now.

Archived