Super Ayr vs Lewis Vaughan

I work in Rosyth and all the Raith fans I've spoken to think I'm mad to consider taking leave to head down to this game for a few swallys!

We seem to always play against each other midweek! Horrible for away fans to be fair

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Davo is back  that at least means Robertson is back in Midfield.  I would be looking use him Matthews and Herron in the midfield which will allow Herron to be further forward.

Smith

Thomson Davo Murray McHattie

Roberston Matthews 

Vaughan Herron Barr

Spence 

Neither Spence or Buchanan are on form at the moment but Spence does a lot of running and work which would make him more suitable to start with Buchanan or Zannatta on the bench as options.  Can even move Vaughan up front with someone else playing out wide.

How do Ayr’s attendances stack up against said Fife based Ice Hockey team?  
Our average attendance last year was 2.6k.  Was the hockey teams that much?

Rovers average last season was 2631.

Flyers average last season was 1898.

Ayr’s average last season was 1866.

A good example of a wind-up going well, this one.

I think our crowd will be very low - 200 max. Our recent away performances have been poor and travelling to Ayr hitting Glasgow at rush hour will put many off.  Living in Glasgow I might be able to make it after work but it will be a down to the schedule on the day. 

Anyway, as for the game I am not particularly looking forward to it. Ayr have been in good form, we have (especially away) been in poor form with a makeshift defence and goalkeeper. Hopefully our B team gets a good result/performance on Saturday to give us a bit of a lift. I have a bad feeling we will get beat, hope I am wrong. 

Archived