Goalstoday

fan of the juniors

Outrageous penalty to Broxburn in last minute after a clear hand ball by Broxburn ignored. Hunter sent off for dissent. Broxburn score. 3-2 to Broxburn FT. Cheated by officials.

Potential carlsberg Saturday on the cards.

Always the refs fault, if we played with out referees then Bo’ness would have won every game in recent memory

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talbot 2-2 Beith FT

Graham Wilson
Kyle Faulds 90mns

Ritchie Burke 75mns

The result the rest of the league wanted!

5 Ayrshire teams in a title race and pollok just on the outside - really interesting league race again. Such a competitive league after Beiths great start it's now 1 win in last 4 which has brought everyone back in it.

Looks like the old never give up fighting mentality of Talbot is coming back to the fore.
I can just imagine a certain 2 Beith buffoons just waiting at their keyboards for the final whistle to sound.......................[emoji1]

Dalry Thistle 1 Glenafton Athletic 5
Full-Time

Well done Glenafton, but Dalry worked hard. Two goals in the first 7 minutes made it an uphill struggle, and a goal in the final minute put an extra shine on the score line. Glenafton look like a good team.

Cumbernauld United snatch a ( well deserved ) draw with a late leveler - avoiding what would have been a completely undeserved defeat . 2-2. According to some of the less moderate visiting supporters victory was denied them by a trio of less than competent officials....not the way I saw it . Referee let the game flow and the assistants did not miss much .

Whitburn 9 Buchanhaven 1

Scoreline doesnt  do the visitors justice, they took the lead early on and were unlucky to go in for the cottage pie 2-1 down as the referee gifted the home side a very soft penalty. Second half and 'Burn scored a couple more before the card happy numpty in the middle made a scandalous decision to send off a Buchanhaven player and then one of their coaches in the aftermath. Whitburn took advantage (thanks as well to a second dubious penalty) to run up several more.

Ref was horrendous.

8 minutes ago, drs said:

Whitburn 9 Buchanhaven 1

Scoreline doesnt  do the visitors justice, they took the lead early on and were unlucky to go in for the cottage pie 2-1 down as the referee gifted the home side a very soft penalty. Second half and 'Burn scored a couple more before the card happy numpty in the middle made a scandalous decision to send off a Buchanhaven player and then one of their coaches in the aftermath. Whitburn took advantage (thanks as well to a second dubious penalty) to run up several more.

Ref was horrendous.

So to summarise, Whitburn were extremely lucky to scrape through 9-1, and only did so thanks to the referee.

Just now, shuggie123 said:

So to summarise, Whitburn were extremely lucky to scrape through 9-1, and only did so thanks to the referee.

No, try again. The clues are there.

2 minutes ago, shuggie123 said:

Just now, drs said:

No, try again. The clues are there.

Yes, I got them. I agree about the referee for what it's worth.

38 minutes ago, JuniorMan said:

Looks like the old never give up fighting mentality of Talbot is coming back to the fore.
I can just imagine a certain 2 Beith buffoons just waiting at their keyboards for the final whistle to sound.......................emoji1.png

I,ll take a draw away at talbot with 10 men everyday of the week, good result for us. After 2 defeats I was not expecting anything from today. Shows how far the team has came when the mighty Talbot are gloating about a draw at home against 10 men, that said it's been 3 or 4 seasons since they beat us in the league.

The league this season it's absolutely wide open and apart from 2 or 3 teams everyone still has a punchers chance of winning it. If pollok click into gear like we've all been waiting on the big spend gamble might just pay off. Interesting times ahead and every week it changes brilliant who needs the seniors.

I,ll take a draw away at talbot with 10 men everyday of the week, good result for us. After 2 defeats I was not expecting anything from today. Shows how far the team has came when the mighty Talbot are gloating about a draw at home against 10 men, that said it's been 3 or 4 seasons since they beat us in the league.
The league this season it's absolutely wide open and apart from 2 or 3 teams everyone still has a punchers chance of winning it. If pollok click into gear like we've all been waiting on the big spend gamble might just pay off. Interesting times ahead and every week it changes brilliant who needs the seniors.

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Archived