Week 9

lichtie23

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awful game to drop. Can't have that good a field position and not get points, Blair...

Onwards to Thursday night football against the Cards. Hopefully see Earl back sooner rather than later. Win that, to keep our divisional streak going.

Division will come down to the game against the Rams in Seattle.

About fucking time the hawks lost a close one. Thank you Washington. 

How good are the Rams looking though. Do you think they'll maintain this form?

Edit to add: whoever updates the NFL app must be a Hawks fan!

4d18432c5f3b7904a62e4fc63aab0f37.jpg

18 hours ago, Swarley said:

Give us Lynch back!

Honestly, he's been pretty ineffective. We have a really good OL, but he's been getting absolutely nothing most of the year. 2 TD's and a good portion of the yardage on one of them masked yet another mediocre performance from him last night. Put it this way - he's been nowhere near as good as Latavius Murray was last year. And Latavius Murray isn't very good.

I hope he's just building up towards the end of the season and that we're still in with a shout of the playoffs for it to be worth anything if he does, but right now I'd happily let him go again at the end of the season and try someone else.

Honestly, he's been pretty ineffective. We have a really good OL, but he's been getting absolutely nothing most of the year. 2 TD's and a good portion of the yardage on one of them masked yet another mediocre performance from him last night. Put it this way - he's been nowhere near as good as Latavius Murray was last year. And Latavius Murray isn't very good.
I hope he's just building up towards the end of the season and that we're still in with a shout of the playoffs for it to be worth anything if he does, but right now I'd happily let him go again at the end of the season and try someone else.

Our best RB is Russell Wilson, we'll take a mediocre Beast Mode ;)

Archived