Arthurlie pull a fly one

lobey dosser

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

A scandalous statement considering a referee called the game off. Maybe you should engage your brain before making factual statements on a public forum. Also think whoever runs the Gow twitter should take a good look at themselves and I wonder if the SJFA might be wanting a word.

I think theres a fair chance that the guy who runs their Twitter and Jobby Tosser are the same person.  If that is their official Twitter account Arthurlie should be reporting that. :whistle

3 hours ago, lobey dosser said:

Arthurlie have shown total contempt for The Gow players supporters and officials by calling today’s game off because of “puddles” - nothing of course to do with the fact they have a few key players on holiday, working or injured (Arthurlie supporters words last week)

The SJFA should send somebody up for a second inspection and if they are at it fling them out.

I hope they get pumped next week. Arseholes.

You don't really get it do you? The ref calls the game off, and judging by the amount of rain last night ,  I'm not surprised. 

A scandalous statement considering a referee called the game off. Maybe you should engage your brain before making factual statements on a public forum. Also think whoever runs the Gow twitter should take a good look at themselves and I wonder if the SJFA might be wanting a word.

12 fit players- game off but what was left of your squad able to train on it in the afternoon.
All facts.

12 fit players- game off but what was left of your squad able to train on it in the afternoon.
All facts.

No it’s not. The squad trained at a local park. That is a fact. I would love 2 know where you get these facts from.

Answer me this. If the pitch was playable, why did the referee call it off?

No it’s not. The squad trained at a local park. That is a fact. I would love 2 know where you get these facts from.

Answer me this. If the pitch was playable, why did the referee call it off?

Several guys from Arthurlie said at the Gow that you would be struggling for a team if it went to a replay.

No point in the Gow complaining - the SJFA always side with the Glasgow teams - look at the farce with Neilston last year.

I think theres a fair chance that the guy who runs their Twitter and Jobby Tosser are the same person.  If that is their official Twitter account Arthurlie should be reporting that. :whistle

Sorry “Shitori” Not guilty but fully endorse the sentiments

59 minutes ago, lobey dosser said:

All facts.

Absolute made up pish. Passed Dunterlie 4 or 5 times yesterday. Gates locked and nobody training on the pitch. Also your geography is pretty poor Arthurlie are NOT a Glasgow team . So Jobby whoever has been filling your head with all this is making you look rather foolish. Entertaining though.   

Several guys from Arthurlie said at the Gow that you would be struggling for a team if it went to a replay.

No point in the Gow complaining - the SJFA always side with the Glasgow teams - look at the farce with the Ants last year.

You have just avoided answering the question I asked (here’s a hint the referee has nothing to do with the SJFA). As has already been stated we had a team and I am reliably informed it was more than 12. Also we only had 14 available at the game last week.

So I will ask again if the pitch was playable why did the referee call it off or is it just a big conspiracy against the gow [emoji23][emoji23].

You are turning into the Donald Trump of P&B with your alternative facts. So here are some actual facts.

1. Heavy rain in Barrhead on Friday night (I would know as I got soaked taking the dog for a walk)

2. Club look at the pitch and think it’s doubtful so call the referee

3. Referee calls the game off

4. Arthurlie train at local park (maybe Gow did the same)

Let’s put it to bed now as I throughly enjoyed my trip to The Gow last week and thought there fans were excellent but you & the Twitter person are now souring my opinion of your club with your absolute shite!!

No point in the Gow complaining - the SJFA always side with the Glasgow teams - look at the farce with the Ants last year.

If Arthurlie are a Glasgow team then so are Lesmahagow.

Archived