Alloa v Airdrie 4th Nov

5 minutes ago, Redandwhitearmy78 said:

After today I’m finished with Airdrie,fed up of putting my hard earned cash into a football team that doesn’t give the fans anything back,won’t be back until the gut Rot of directors are away

#SACKTHEBOARD

Understand your sentiments but stick by your team they need you to be positive !

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Redandwhitearmy78 said:

Don’t get me wrong I’ll never stop supporting Airdrie,I’m just refusing to watch it under the current regime

In that the players !!!!!.. need your support , not the board sympathy for your problems but you need the players to feel !! suported if you catch my drift .

Special mention to Wasps1 for making a remarkable c**t of the minute's silence, yapping away after the ref had blown his whistle for it to start, then leaving his shitty music playing in the background for the entire duration.

What an absolute c*** of a man he is.

Wasps 1 , tries to live life on the edge and falls off , pretending it didnt happen , why does he have to wait until the last second to cut the music/shite ? not impressed you fud !
stop it now , also getting sick of the "A Team  theme when we score .enough is enough , got the t shirt wore it out , wore it again trying to impress . failed again !

Wasps1 was a w**k even before this

In that the players !!!!!.. need your support , not the board sympathy for your problems but you need the players to feel !! suported if you catch my drift .

Why should anyone have any loyalty to any players? They were mainly playing with someone else last season and they’ll be playing for someone else next season. I can’t mind that last time we had any players that I’d have any loyalty to. They’re all just a bunch of mercenaries.

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Did nobody confront him about this behaviour?

From the crowd, or the club officials?

He seems pretty much untouchable for some reason, as far as the club is concerned. His line on here was that he'd be happy for someone else to man the tannoy, but there was literally nobody else who was prepared to do it. Literally nobody else. Nobody.

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I thought he was sitting in the stand playing it on his phone thinking he’s a smart arse. So he’s the tannoy announcer and he played music over a minutes silence? The paper will surely be all over that? What an absolute scumbag.

I think it was more a matter of, "whoops, I've forgotten how to turn the music off, so I'll just turn the volume down".

We're talking about a man who struggles to announce a five-digit number at half-time, despite doing it every other week for years. The incompetence would be endearing, if he didn't enjoy throwing paedophillia insults around and threatening legal action when banned from websites.

The vast majority of the players don't give a f**k! They are happy to turn up to training four days a week and f**k about (the loan players only train with us on a Friday) then turn up on a Saturday for a game and pick up their wage packet at the end of the month.

Aye, the minute of silence was a shambles which is very poor. Can’t do one thing right.

However, the game was good. Great turn around & it’s really surprising how this defence isn’t being challenged as much as it should be. It’s clearly still make-shift but it’s working, so why change it?

Thought Hetherington was our best player today, Kev put in a shift and a half as well. PJ was his usual direct self but seemed to me to have a wee niggling injury? Wasn’t sure though, it clearly didn’t affect him too much. As much as I love his boldness and willingness to always take on a man, he could do with passing it a bit more. That’s my only criticism because he really has added so much to this side!

Craig Malcolm, again, in the right place at the right time doing what strikers should do and it’s great to see him getting some goals under his belt. His goal cele pictures from this week and last week are carbon copies of each other & are belters!

It’ll probably take a defeat until Meggatt makes his way back in but I’m fine with that. Even I’m turning the corner too with Flemming, seems to be enjoying his football so much more and even though he is clearly not the fittest - he puts in some shift!

Onwards & upwards [emoji106][emoji106]

Laughable locked outside for the minutes silence so we did not disrupt it and that clown totally fucks if up. Makes club look like a joke.

I actually thought until the goal Airdrie probably shaded it with better chances. The goal changed the game and at crucial time Airdrie then slowly fell out of it. The Difference in confidence after two wins on the bounce is remarkable.

Thought our penalty was a shocker good hight and too close to the keeper we created more chances today as we have in the past two games and yet only scored 1 today.

Noted not a big travelling support from a usually well supported Airdrie team no doubt down to the absolute mismanagement of the club.

As an aside, the pie stall in the home end is one of the best I have seen. What a selection for a small team. Liked the Wasp tripler - sausage, black pudding and egg I think? The wee bar is superb too, although could do well if advertised to away fans. Strikes me as a really well ran wee club.

Noticed a lot of trackside boards not been renewed this season though ?

Archived