Pestminster

Cerberus

I am not interested in your opinion.
That is at least twice I have asked you not to respond to my posts because I am not interested in engaging with you and you are once again refusing to respect that.
You are just another in a long line of tedious middle aged men who don't seem to understand what the word "No" means. It's worrying that someone like you can have a job in charge of kids.

What an absolute fucking child [emoji38]

Given the context of this thread, that's an absolutely fucking remarkable statement to make.
Instead of making oblique threats, you should probably get on with approaching his employer, if it's something you genuinely believe.

This all started because the moron has a complete sense of humour bypass.

He could suck the life out of Jesus himself.

13 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Chris?

This is a disgraceful slur and I have never been inappropriate with anyone.

** 60 seconds later **

It has come to my attention that some people may have taken my honking of certain body parts and singing "GET YOUR TITS OUT FOR THE LADS" when they entered the room as being harrassment.  I apologise if anyone was offended and hope a line can be drawn under this matter as it was literally months ago, when I think we can agree was another era in terms of the relations between men and women.

** another 60 seconds later **

Following revelation of video footage of me being pissed on by three Lithuanian ladies while wearing my "HARD BREXIT NOW" singlet and nothing else I will be resigning from everything.  I'd like to be left alone with my family while I undertake the long task of clearing out my hard drive in a long overdue housekeeping exercise unrelated to these recent matters.

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

This is a disgraceful slur and I have never been inappropriate with anyone.

** 60 seconds later **

It has come to my attention that some people may have taken my honking of certain body parts and singing "GET YOUR TITS OUT FOR THE LADS" when they entered the room as being harrassment.  I apologise if anyone was offended and hope a line can be drawn under this matter as it was literally months ago, when I think we can agree was another era in terms of the relations between men and women.

** another 60 seconds later **

Following revelation of video footage of me being pissed on by three Lithuanian ladies while wearing my "HARD BREXIT NOW" singlet and nothing else I will be resigning from everything.  I'd like to be left alone with my family while I undertake the long task of clearing out my hard drive in a long overdue housekeeping exercise unrelated to these recent matters.

^^^^ Deflecting from the real issues    IMO.

1 hour ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

In non-beastly but still unpleasant news:

DN985dmW0AALdUE.jpg:large

I know someone who worked for a Conservative MP, who described him as a perma-raging, bullying alcoholic. He also said that his private political views were much closer to the BNP than Cameron's more modern Tory party.

can't help but think of this:

On 11/4/2017 at 19:12, DrewDon said:

I can't really understand the logic behind your behaviour not being suitable for a ministerial role, but good enough to remain representing your constituents - especially when you consider the nature of the relationship between vulnerable constituents and elected representatives. Seems something of an arbitrary distinction. 

Totally agree.  He should step down or defend his reputation.