Pestminster

Cerberus

I can't really understand the logic behind your behaviour not being suitable for a ministerial role, but good enough to remain representing your constituents - especially when you consider the nature of the relationship between vulnerable constituents and elected representatives. Seems something of an arbitrary distinction. 

I can't really understand the logic behind your behaviour not being suitable for a ministerial role, but good enough to remain representing your constituents - especially when you consider the nature of the relationship between vulnerable constituents and elected representatives. Seems something of an arbitrary distinction. 

Being an immoral MP or MSP reflects badly on you, being an immoral minister reflects badly on the leader.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

That's some accolade to be handing out...

Someone's got to win it and by f**k Oaksoft has gone out his way to earn it.  

Meltdown central - this could be a prelude to a belter of a p and b Sunday. 

Guess it feels like they're being punished so to speak. Step down if you're a minister, have the whip removed if you're an MP. I'm not meaning for this to all sound titillating I'm serious.

12 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I am not interested in your opinion.

That is at least twice I have asked you not to respond to my posts because I am not interested in engaging with you and you are once again refusing to respect that.

You are just another in a long line of tedious middle aged men who don't seem to understand what the word "No" means. It's worrying that someone like you can have a job in charge of kids.

There is an ignore function, which you're reminding me I should use more often.

48 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

That is at least twice I have asked you not to respond to my posts because I am not interested in engaging with you and you are once again refusing to respect that.

You are just another in a long line of tedious middle aged men who don't seem to understand what the word "No" means. It's worrying that someone like you can have a job in charge of kids.

Given the context of this thread, that's an absolutely fucking remarkable statement to make.

Instead of making oblique threats, you should probably get on with approaching his employer, if it's something you genuinely believe.

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Too far man. Too far.

Apologise!

What a fucking dick you are. Unfortunate that the mods wont ban you but they really should.