Jump to content
Cerberus

Pestminster

Recommended Posts

What's it got to do with the cops if Damian Green had legal porn on his laptop, and are they not bound by confidentiality rules, retired or not? Him being a slimy toerag is another matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Pornstar Chuck Williams, who allegedly featured in some of the material found on the Senior Tory’s laptop, told us, “When you go into this job, you don’t expect to end up being linked in any way to the sordid underbelly of society that is the Conservative party.

:lol:

http://newsthump.com/2017/12/01/pornographers-seek-to-distance-themselves-from-senior-conservatives/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

What's it got to do with the cops if Damian Green had legal porn on his laptop, and are they not bound by confidentiality rules, retired or not? Him being a slimy toerag is another matter.

Mastur-gate...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Im calling this a lie.
No such thing as a top Scottish Labour MP.


Also no one wants to sexually assault her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42448314
So asking your assistant to go to a sex shop and buy vibrators is not a breach of the Ministerial code.  Who knew?
 


Making a female aid, who you have called 'sugar tits', go into a sex shop to buy a vibrator isn't sexual misconduct? Ffs.

The only satisfying thing about this story is that an MP too embarrassed to go into a sex shop to buy a vibrator has now been publicly outed as someone who wanted a vibrator, which I'm sure he finds very embarrassing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

 



The only satisfying thing about this story is that an MP too embarrassed to go into a sex shop to buy a vibrator has now been publicly outed as someone who wanted a vibrator, which I'm sure he finds very embarrassing.

 

This ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tories are fairly nonchalant about murdering the disabled and fisting bairns, so I'm no sure wanting a Bendy Friend will be giving him a riddy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if the only impediment to Fred West getting a cabinet position is being dead? Pestminster is rotten to the core.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I wonder if the only impediment to Fred West getting a cabinet position is being dead? Pestminster is rotten to the core.
 
 
 
Would be great as housing Minister. Would reduce homelessness everyday he's in office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toby Young wrote an article about how nobody turned up to his stag-do and went on television and argued that David Cameron sticking his dick in a dead pig "reflected well on the prime minister" the man is a walking self-own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:
12 minutes ago, Crùbag said:
I wonder if the only impediment to Fred West getting a cabinet position is being dead? Pestminster is rotten to the core.
 
 
 

Would be great as housing Minister. Would reduce homelessness everyday he's in office.

His housing would be a tad subterranean though. But still arousing to Toby Young no doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Toby Young wrote an article about how nobody turned up to his stag-do and went on television and argued that David Cameron sticking his dick in a dead pig "reflected well on the prime minister" the man is a walking self-own.

Teresa wasn't aware though. She needs some people around her who aren't terrified to tell her stuff  or are toadying wankers. That's alright though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×