Pestminster

Cerberus

More than a few of the MPs on that list have every right to be fuming with those that put that sheet together. Unpleasant though affairs are, they're consensual and not in the same league as the creeps touching up researchers/journalists. 

"Likes to have intercourse with men wearing woman's perfume" I mean, really? Who cares? Almost seems that that individual has ended up on the list for nothing other than being gay. 

Edited by Michael W

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Damian Green should be castrated imo.

I think there are so many things being conflated here, it starts to remove the focus from the actual foul play.  We have rapes at one end, abuse of position, and at the other, completely consensual acts and perhaps clumsy approaches where "no" meant "no", and was taken to mean "no".

5 hours ago, Wee Bully said:

I think there are so many things being conflated here, it starts to remove the focus from the actual foul play.  We have rapes at one end, abuse of position, and at the other, completely consensual acts and perhaps clumsy approaches where "no" meant "no", and was taken to mean "no".

Just been arguing this with someone myself.

So far today the 3 MPs "outed" are Damian Green - accused of touching someone's leg "so briefly it could be deniable" (he denies it), 1yr on asked her out to a drink (which they did regularly it seems) after she appeared in lingerie in The Times... Dominic Raab - accused of taking an injunction, in reality fought and importantly won a libel case... Rory Stewart - accused of harassments, but the apparent victim says she knows nothing about it and he was "always a completely professional and excellent employer".

Reproduction of the list in today's paper also includes affairs, consensual relationships with staff, "has odd sexual penchant", and the heinous crime of "dates his researcher". "Fornicates with male researchers" sounds like something from Edwardian times.

If it continues as largely a stream of titillating gossip and even falsehoods - then it surely risks obscuring or discouraging allegations about serious criminal offences or inappropriate conduct.

2 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

So far today the 3 MPs "outed" are Damian Green - accused of touching someone's leg "so briefly it could be deniable" (he denies it), 1yr on asked her out to a drink (which they did regularly it seems) after she appeared in lingerie in The Times... Dominic Raab - accused of taking an injunction, in reality fought and importantly won a libel case... Rory Stewart - accused of harassments, but the apparent victim says she knows nothing about it and he was "always a completely professional and excellent employer".

Reproduction of the list in today's paper also includes affairs, consensual relationships with staff, "has odd sexual penchant", and the heinous crime of "dates his researcher". "Fornicates with male researchers" sounds like something from Edwardian times.

If it continues as largely a stream of titillating gossip and even falsehoods - then it surely risks obscuring or discouraging allegations about serious criminal offences or inappropriate conduct.

Reminds me of how Facebook was started with a juvenile "hot or not" thing.

Nothing to see here, but big Damien has "put it in the hands of his solicitor".