Brechin City -vs- Dumbarton

Dat goal

a52d224e05cf308ed4ee7a9731e995c0.jpg

As much as Walsh passed up some good chances I thought he looked quite good. He was looking to get involved.

Hutton breezed it, Boomer looked good going forward and Carswell looked sharp as a tack despite his long absence.

Hard to judge it from the highlights but considering the injuries/suspentions I thought we coped well.

Hutton may have had a good game but watch him in the build-up to the shot off the bar. He runs over to pick up the free man, then produces a powderpuff tackle before again leaving the same guy free to receive the ball and have a shot. I’ve noticed him do this a few times in the highlights this season. Not sure if it’s lack of concentration or laziness. I hope I’m wrong but maybe the quality of the opposition had something to do with him looking better than normal.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bit harsh, he's only learning himself, he will make mistakes but don't write dods off, kept us up before when it looked impossible, and did the impossible last year getting us up with a injury ravaged small squad, he shouldn't be judged on this year although as I've been sayin for months I don't care if we get beat every week as long as I'm entertained and we try and win, please if we are to get relegated can we have a go and play with no fear

CDH wasn't even at the game. He just reads all the other posts then spouts his shite on here. He's even trying to hide who he is by arguing with his alter ego hedgeinthesouth. Both the same person. He's a complete and utter nugget.

Archived