Brechin City -vs- Dumbarton

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok folks big deep breaths.....Yesterday WAS a chance to close the gap. It didnt happen . Bin all this Dods must go shite  this season is a free hit for him on the back of what he's done the last TWO seasons. We hit the bar ,on another day ......The team are putting in the effort we are just not getting the breaks. These will hopefully come.  We are missing Jacko  badly. The cup game is huge . We need to make progress in this and get a money making tie. Change things for the Buckie game . Drop Issac . In his place i would be a bit radical and move Sean Crighton  as target man up front for the whole game . He's the older head to help out young  Kalvin and Connor . Thats right 3 up front and one of them a defender . Why not  ? Nothing to lose , if it doesn't work at least we've tried something different. Final word ...much respect to the Dumbarton fans i saw and spoke to after the game . They were full of kind words and telling us that they had the same experiences in their opening season . There was one guy i spoke outside my car who was a true gent and now Dumbarton  fans are up there with the Raith and Dunfermline guys as my favorite away fans. 

14 minutes ago, underpar said:

Ok folks big deep breaths.....Yesterday WAS a chance to close the gap. It didnt happen . Bin all this Dods must go shite  this season is a free hit for him on the back of what he's done the last TWO seasons. We hit the bar ,on another day ......The team are putting in the effort we are just not getting the breaks. These will hopefully come.  We are missing Jacko  badly. The cup game is huge . We need to make progress in this and get a money making tie. Change things for the Buckie game . Drop Issac . In his place i would be a bit radical and move Sean Crighton  as target man up front for the whole game . He's the older head to help out young  Kalvin and Connor . Thats right 3 up front and one of them a defender . Why not  ? Nothing to lose , if it doesn't work at least we've tried something different. Final word ...much respect to the Dumbarton fans i saw and spoke to after the game . They were full of kind words and telling us that they had the same experiences in their opening season . There was one guy i spoke outside my car who was a true gent and now Dumbarton  fans are up there with the Raith and Dunfermline guys as my favorite away fans. 

We have the major advantage of not having Fife accents too.

Somebody has had too much to drink,but Dodds is really useless and clueless and you need to stop living in the past.Who cares what he has done in previous seasons what matters is what he is doing now and that is nothing, he has been found out in this league.Dreading the cup game as Buckie are no pushovers.If we get beat surely that will be the last straw for the committee and they must take action or as per usual nothing will be done because they have no balls.

3 hours ago, hedgeinthesouth said:

You sir are a fucking clown grow up you baldy b*****d i know exactly who you are Dods is a good manager what he achieve last season is nothing short of a mirical we are a club who is overachieving on paper give us a fucking chance you baldy c**t.(drunken rant over dods must stay if we sack him we are fucked)

Citydiehard can get to f**k I love Darren for what he done last season dods must stay emoji173.png

Please realise citydiehard what we achieved last season is nothing short of a miracle you c**t.fair enough you are entitled to your opinion and. I'm entitled to mine I think your an inconsiderate c**t who needs to take a look at the fact the club are attempting to operate at a above there at hats off to the BCFC committee for the work they do what they actually do for the club financially they don't get the praise they deserve I'm sorry for been so upfront but I just think as do my navy colleagues that Darren dods deserves a 2nd chance based on last season and I agree

Dods must stay whatever he says is god

Citydiehard you sir are a w****r I hope you die a horrible death you c**t I formally leave the mafia

f**k you CTDH you c**t if your actually in the mafia don't ever speak to me again you absloute c**t f**k off

f**k you CTDH

You absolute c**t

IMG_0646.JPG.047f66dc484b2873b28703ba6795e5d0.JPG

Just reading the programme from yesterday's game, can a city fan explain why the supporters bus leaves at 10am for Dumbarton, Morton and St Mirren but leaves at 9:45am for Queen of the South. Do you guys stop for lunch when playing us ?

Just reading the programme from yesterday's game, can a city fan explain why the supporters bus leaves at 10am for Dumbarton, Morton and St Mirren but leaves at 9:45am for Queen of the South. Do you guys stop for lunch when playing us ?

A liquid lunch usually

The departure times make no sense. The bus to Livi last week left at 10am and was there before midday I believe! Then it leaves at 1pm for Dundee Utd away which gives you f**k all drinking time.

Don't get me wrong I like to be down there for a few pints but there must be some folk put off by the early departure times.

9 hours ago, slangs said:

Favorite is it? Bin the Dods stuff? Don’t u realise it was more luck than judgement?? Not f all to do with good coaching.coffee needs to be so much stronger

Must be very lucky to sneak into the top4 last year after all the injuries we had and beat both Raith and Alloa over two gamea each. We ARE punching WELL above our weight and while it would be nice to have some more points on the board if what you're saying about luck last season is true then this would explain why we cant buy a win. 

5 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Imagine wanting Dods sacked. emoji1.png

Could maybe, maybe understand that point of view if you were getting absolutely pumped but you’re coming so close week in week out.

Get a grip. Brechin are punching well above their station.

Finally someone talking sense ....thank you.

9 hours ago, gm_1982 said:

The departure times make no sense. The bus to Livi last week left at 10am and was there before midday I believe! Then it leaves at 1pm for Dundee Utd away which gives you f**k all drinking time.

Don't get me wrong I like to be down there for a few pints but there must be some folk put off by the early departure times.

A wise decision, going by @hedgeinthesouth's posts.

12 hours ago, slangs said:

Aye but really grinding wanna be weggie accents

Speak for yourself. I've got a lovely voice (and face) for radio apparently.

11 hours ago, cedrick1 said:

Watched the og footage about 50 times and it doesn’t get less crazy. What was he doing.

last minute of footage. How many p@b posters appear

*Waves*

Archived