Brechin City -vs- Dumbarton

I apologise if I'm speaking out of turn, but as an insider looking in on Brechin, I certainly don't think Brechin set up particularly defensively yesterday.

If you did then it's a damning indictment of how poor we were because we totally failed to break you down or impose ourselves on the game.

For me, and again apologies if it hurts, the quality is just lacking in the Brechin side. They worked hard yesterday no doubt, and are a great and welcoming club, but as a championship side, on the pitch they offered very little against their heavily depleted closest rivals.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dat goal

a52d224e05cf308ed4ee7a9731e995c0.jpg

As much as Walsh passed up some good chances I thought he looked quite good. He was looking to get involved.

Hutton breezed it, Boomer looked good going forward and Carswell looked sharp as a tack despite his long absence.

Hard to judge it from the highlights but considering the injuries/suspentions I thought we coped well.

Dat goal

a52d224e05cf308ed4ee7a9731e995c0.jpg

As much as Walsh passed up some good chances I thought he looked quite good. He was looking to get involved.

Hutton breezed it, Boomer looked good going forward and Carswell looked sharp as a tack despite his long absence.

Hard to judge it from the highlights but considering the injuries/suspentions I thought we coped well.

Pretty much.

A classic it certainly wasn't, either as a contest or our performance but it got the job done, and there were positives to be taken from it as well which is always welcome.

Again that was bloody awful,Dodds with his useless tactics,today was the day to get our first win with Dumbarton struggling for a team yet he again fucks it up.I wouldn't even wait until we see what happens at the Buckie game,get that useless Dodds out now.

You sir are a fucking clown grow up you baldy b*****d i know exactly who you are Dods is a good manager what he achieve last season is nothing short of a mirical we are a club who is overachieving on paper give us a fucking chance you baldy c**t.(drunken rant over dods must stay if we sack him we are fucked)

You sir are a fucking clown grow up you baldy b*****d i know exactly who you are Dods is a good manager what he achieve last season is nothing short of a mirical we are a club who is overachieving on paper give us a fucking chance you baldy c**t.(drunken rant over dods must stay if we sack him we are fucked)

a84217821672f0d482945dbb851f21a3.gif

Please realise citydiehard what we achieved last season is nothing short of a miracle you c**t.fair enough you are entitled to your opinion and. I'm entitled to mine I think your an inconsiderate c**t who needs to take a look at the fact the club are attempting to operate at a above there at hats off to the BCFC committee for the work they do what they actually do for the club financially they don't get the praise they deserve I'm sorry for been so upfront but I just think as do my navy colleagues that Darren dods deserves a 2nd chance based on last season and I agree

Archived