Kevin Spacey beast or misunderstood

kennysmassiveego

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, banana said:

Sociopath found.

Don't see anything antisocial in my post.  It's more a case of wishing every harm on the individual, Kevin Spacey, at the same time as hoping there were no victims of abuse. Quite empathic if you ask me.

Off topic, but it’s great news that the Harvey Weinstein situation has given lots of folk the courage to come forward and report this type of thing.

Its a disgrace that it’s gone on so long and appears to be so widespread.

5 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Don't see anything antisocial in my post.  It's more a case of wishing every harm on the individual, Kevin Spacey, at the same time as hoping there were no victims of abuse. Quite empathic if you ask me.

Sociopath confirmed.

Beast. 

Tried to pull a Frank Underwood by trying to pull attention away from this by "coming out" Problem for him is he isn't as clever as Frank and everyone immediately saw through it. 

Still a beast and whether he was Gay, Bi or drunk, he still tried it on with a 14 year old boy. Extremely disappointing as I rather enjoyed house of cards, but what he did was indefensible. 

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Off topic, but it’s great news that the Harvey Weinstein situation has given lots of folk the courage to come forward and report this type of thing.

Its a disgrace that it’s gone on so long and appears to be so widespread.

Speaking of, Rose McGowan has told that a few days prior to the Weinstein revelations coming to light, he offered her a million to keep her mouth shut. She counter with a 6 million demand. 

What Weinstein did to her is disgusting, but demanding more money to keep shit about it is hardly noble either.

Oh and according to Asia Argento the list of women that Weinstein harassed is up to 82

5 hours ago, Armand 2 said:

I've heard vaguely similar stories about Spacey before involving inappropriate behaviour and propositioning. Must have been one of the worst kept secrets in Hollywood that he was gay so not sure why he thought it best to confirm it now. 

I didn't even realise he wasn't already out.

Archived