Hamilton Academical v Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Really?! How could it have been 3 pts when it was 2-2?

What relevance has improved performances got to do with football?

Ask Brenda as he is fond of referring to it with regard to European defeats , I know where your coming from bell-end ,but even though we got a positive result today instead of a defeat I am not making ludicrous claims , it's easier to win 3 pts from a 2-2 draw than from a 3-0 reversal , minding that you are a sellick fan I am aware that your intellectual capabilities may struggle to comprehend that.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually come away from home games against Aberdeen feeling very lucky to have won, today was the opposite, felt we were unlucky not to win.

Temps is definitely our best player and will no doubt be the difference in gaining points in games, but he had three glaring chances today, that he must do better in, feel bad for being critical, but it was so frustrating.

Rojano is looking like a terrific asset up top, his touch and passing is sharp and he constantly harasses the opposition defence.

Docherty was fantastic. Lyon actually surprised me, wasn't outstanding but looked effective. Great free kick from Imrie which made up for his short comings in the match.

Overall a very decent performance, play like that against Rangers, and we will give them a game, especially if we're more clinical.

16 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

We punch above our weight being in the SPL , but the hard work and modicum of success ( beating Hibs in play off ) merits us being there, each season it gets harder and harder to retain our SPL status but our players , through their honest endeavour , somehow conspire against most pundits wishes and retain status quo. We are a small community club who are a vital component of the community and everyone is aware we have the smallest fanbase & budget of the current 12 clubs in the SPL. Although most of our fans wish we could go and sign 2-3 players every window as I would also , but I think the club and specifically the players use the low crowds , low budgets as a form of motivation to confound their strongest critics.

The owners are still a bunch of cnuts though. Important to remember this even during the better results.

7 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Checked with them earlier Romeo. Turns out budgets are irrelevant now. The new theory is that West of Scotland teams bought the SFA. Who knew eh?

6 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Well as far as Aberdeen fans are concerned bigger budget = automatic win.

Find it strange that some Celtic fans are more interested in Aberdeen, the day they break their unbeaten record :huh:

Just now, Owsley said:

The owners are still a bunch of cnuts though. Important to remember this even during the better results.

That is your opinion which your entitled to , it's not 1 I entirely agree with though , what I can say is without their intervention and continued financial input we wouldn't have a team to follow.

Ask Brenda as he is fond of referring to it with regard to European defeats , I know where your coming from bell-end ,but even though we got a positive result today instead of a defeat I am not making ludicrous claims , it's easier to win 3 pts from a 2-2 draw than from a 3-0 reversal , minding that you are a sellick fan I am aware that your intellectual capabilities may struggle to comprehend that.

So you're admitting you made a c**t of yourself during the week?

Before you talk about intellectual capabilities, you should probably look up Fred West. I suspect you'll find you two have a lot more than an IQ in common.

Before you talk about intellectual capabilities, you should probably look up Fred West. I suspect you'll find you two have a lot more than an IQ in common.

A Tim talking about IQ [emoji23]

5 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

What part of winning 3pts from a 2-2 draw is easier to achieve than gaining 3pts from a losing 3-0 score line , is so difficult for you to understand ya f*****g bellend.

PS - why in the world would I be interested in researching your dad ? 

Happy enough with today's performance and result.  We probably had the more clear cut chances. They looked dangerous going forward but their final ball let them down at times. Rojano was quiet today but has good movement off the ball and links up well with Templeton. Once they both get sharper they should form a good partnership. Temps showed some good footwork. Out of the 3 chances he had, he put away the most difficult one. Good strike from Imrie.  I was shocked he actually got it on target.  Definitely one of his better days today. Templeton and Skondras were my picks though.

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

I’m not too sure. His game was sorta nullified when he got booked, which was unfair. His short passing was a bit off and not as tight as usual.
Saying that, he couldn’t drive forward as much in fear of leaving Christie or McLean.

I was quite happy with MacKinnon today, you're absolutely right in the fact that as soon as he was carded he had to change his game but as a few of us were saying at the game, at least he actually realised the fact and managed to stay on the park.

Definitely felt we were the better team but we were shaky as f**k in defence so probably a fair result.  Referee and his assistants were both shocking.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Any Sheep fan willing to confirm that bigger budget = automatic win.

Or have you guys given up on that?

Considering the difference in resources between yourselves and Aberdeen, they have done exceptionally well to keep up pace with Celtic this far. Yes, Aberdeen have a much bigger budget than us and didn't win today, but the same can't be said about us keeping up pace with them in the league can it?

6 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

I see you are also a very angry hypocrite. Why so raging?

Not angry in the slightest we got a point today , have you managed to ask Brenda how he can get positives from a defeat ? It's simple logic TT that's why it defeats you, any result which results with a tangible reward    can be viewed positively , unlike the result achieved by Kilmarnock & sellick mid-week.

Archived