Scottish Rnd 3

Triple h

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A third home tie in a row against a team from up north for us.
Stonehaven will be a tricky tie, any team who can win away to Cambuslang Rangers must be a decent outfit.

Got to agree in beating cambuslang away being some result especially when they couldn't even get a pre match swatch at cambuslangs team lines via a revolutionary whiteboard or A4 paper .

12 minutes ago, theshed said:

Got to agree in beating cambuslang away being some result especially when they couldn't even get a pre match swatch at cambuslangs team lines via a revolutionary whiteboard or A4 paper .

Surely the referee handed a copy of the Cambuslang team line to Stonehaven before kick off ? That's what is supposed to happen anyway.

I remember Glenafton away to Rob Roy in the 3rd round of the SJC not so long ago. Rob Roy took the honours that day [emoji53]. Time for pay back lads [emoji6]

Getting to Cumbernauld is a pain in the bum though ????‍♂️

1 hour ago, plug mac said:

Roy v glenafton tie of the round shame really a good side going out so early but that's cup draws for you big ask for Roy but you never know it's a one off unless they draw of course

Remember to shut the gate or Brian might be heading for another breakdown.

10 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

No it’s my opinion 

That's fine, as it is just about opinions.  However, if you had beaten us, I wonder if you would have made the same comment. Regardless of Hurlford being in a higher league, all teams have a chance in cup games, and if your players thought the same as you, then would they just do a no show?

That's fine, as it is just about opinions.  However, if you had beaten us, I wonder if you would have made the same comment. Regardless of Hurlford being in a higher league, all teams have a chance in cup games, and if your players thought the same as you, then would they just do a no show?

My opinion for what it's worth is that I'd rather play a team from the bottom of the top tier who are losing most weeks than a team from the top of the second tier (like Musselburgh) who are wing most weeks.

It's a tough draw for both teams this early, but five seasons ago we would have been delighted to be playing clubs like MA and being considered slight favourites. It's all part of the Ford journey and I'm loving it.

Archived