Scottish Rnd 3

Triple h

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"should have it in a clubhouse straight after the games"

"what a surprise, treating the paying fans with contempt by keeping them in the dark"

"it's a farce this isn't live streamed, even the amateurs do that"

"the venue for the draw is just an excuse for the blazers to wet their beaks gratis"

think that just about covers the other top responses.

Schedule for rounds

3rd Round 25/11/17

4th Round  20/01/18

5th Round 17/02/18

6th Round 17/03/18

Semis - 14-15/04/18 & 21-22/04/18

Final 27/05/18

Schedule for draws...................even Nostradamus was fucked for a clue about that,

But it normally the start of the week after the weekend of replays so sometime between,

Noon on Sunday 5th November and Midnight on Wednesday 8th November is my current best guess.

2 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Schedule for rounds

3rd Round 25/11/17

4th Round  20/01/18

5th Round 17/02/18

6th Round 17/03/18

Semis - 14-15/04/18 & 21-22/04/18

Final 27/05/18

Schedule for draws...................even Nostradamus was fucked for a clue about that,

But it normally the start of the week after the weekend of replays so sometime between,

Noon on Sunday 5th November and Midnight on Wednesday 8th November is my current best guess.

They probably have a draw to see what date the actual draw is, then another draw to see if they should tell everyone when it is......confused yet?

"should have it in a clubhouse straight after the games"

"what a surprise, treating the paying fans with contempt by keeping them in the dark"

"it's a farce this isn't live streamed, even the amateurs do that"

"the venue for the draw is just an excuse for the blazers to wet their beaks gratis"

think that just about covers the other top responses.

Round 2 WAS streamed live on Periscope by Scottishjuniorfa. I would recommend joining as it's free to download. Hopefully next weeks draw will also be live. Although it could be advertised better.

why dont they have the draw in one of the teams social club / clubhouse after one of the games or even a pub or club ? cos everyone is excited to see who they get next as soon as possible ..

let me put forward Ladeside pavillion or the medda club to host the draw !  i am not being biased as you know i never have been ! but is it wrong for someone to put forward the best option for everyone and the common good of the game ...

Archived