Scottish Weekend

juniorfootyspy

6 hours ago, loco de futbol said:

How was the ref? One of the worst I've ever known from previous encounters over the years.

Big boy pearce?  Nonsense..... used to be in our caley league.  Good young ref when ive seen him in past.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The golden child said:

Good result for the drum yesterday away to cumnock in the Scottish the new management team seem to be turning things around 

Who is in charge nowadays?

Couple of shocks today. 
Eastfield will surely be disappointed after a good result last week. Harestanes with a replay & it looks like Colville, Campsie & Southside had close games too. Main thing is to get through I suppose.

We won deservedly.

Our front two this season arguably best pairing in Fife at the moment.

They ran riot again last week.

We won deservedly.

Our front two this season arguably best pairing in Fife at the moment.

They ran riot again last week.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a ban coming up for either both of them or one of them for getting a game abandoned?

45 minutes ago, NewBallsPlease said:

Is Derek Park an Ayrshire referee? Wasn’t he one of the names in the frame for the West final last year?

Different one i think. The one we are on sbout was in our league the caley. Maybe retired now.

Different one i think. The one we are on sbout was in our league the caley. Maybe retired now.

Ah right. There’s hardly any I know by name, other than maybe Tam Gilchrist and the ones that like to have a bit of a profile on Twitter/Facebook. I’ll look out for the guys that have been mentioned on here.

Archived