**** v Thistle

9 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

I was wondering this as well. Into the hundreds leaving despite being 2-0 up at ht. Can any Rangers fan explain this? A few leaving said they were watching "pish". Are they not happy unless c**t smashing teams with silky football?

I kept watching just because a. I'd paid Rangers TV £5.99 for the stream and b. I had my work shirts in the washing machine so couldn't go to the pub.

Your team were fucking abject today and no "yer deid" chat nor flourishing of Catalan flegs can mask this.  Possibly  the most inept performance ever at Ibrox.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I kept watching just because a. I'd paid Rangers TV £5.99 for the stream and b. I had my work shirts in the washing machine so couldn't go to the pub.

Your team were fucking abject today and no "yer deid" chat nor flourishing of Catalan flegs can mask this.  Possibly  the most inept performance ever at Ibrox.

Not having this.

However abject we may have been today - and we were abject,  your lot last April took abject to new bounds when Mikael Lustig - repeat MIKAEL LUSTIG - did a Messi around your entire midfield and defence before sticking one in the corner of Fod's net.

Come back when you have a real point to make.

That still doesn't answer why your fans were leaving in fair numbers at ht? I know we were awful and the political element is irrelevant to your fans deciding to hit the pub after only 45 minutes.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dying to let everyone know you have a washing machine ,that you work and paid money to Rangers Tv .. You really are a Legend mate take a bow 8) Cool c**t found 

[emoji38] Are Thistle fans always this retarded when they lose? First you have their 5.6" inbreds attacking police and now just totally making stuff up.

I was working as a steward in the Govan Rear m9. Up to you to believe it or not. Tbh I'm assuming you're yet another AWRA alias so not surprising you're acting like a confrontational cock as per.

5 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

That still doesn't answer why your fans were leaving in fair numbers at ht? I know we were awful and the political element is irrelevant to your fans deciding to hit the pub after only 45 minutes.

Possibly they left it too long.  The game was done and dusted after young Ross's header.

We were pish, granted.

On the plus side, I watched the game in the comfort of my own home for £2, paid to a dodgy internet company.

Saved the cost of x 2 £25 tickets / £5.99 to Rangers TV.

Oh well, won't make much difference anyway with £10,000,000 loans & losses over the last 2 years; another £4,000,000 to find this year with an additional £3,000,000 next year.

Shame a Euro Lottery winner with a spare £161,000,000 isn't around to help out.

1yfa40.gif

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Possibly  the most inept performance ever at Ibrox.

Agreed - quite possibly, since The Rangers International FC PLC were founded in 2012.   Dreadful performance from Glasgow’s oldest professional football team today.

Did I imagine the hounding handed out to your team by Celtic last season? It *was* your heaviest ever defeat at Ibrox, wasn't it?

Anyway, the most startling thing about your post is the admission that the only tops you own are the freebies Asda dishes out to its employees. That £5.99 could have been better spent elsewhere.

To be fair, yes.
Celtic fans came to Perth and constantly sang about the ira, so a decent effort all round you could say.

Almost the entire 1st half we sang about Stuart Armstrong, we sang about Rodgers and 10 in a row, Tierney and 10 in a row, also sang for Dembele and Sinclair, after their goals, so say it was constantly about the ra is ludicrous and incorrect.

Almost the entire 1st half we sang about Stuart Armstrong, we sang about Rodgers and 10 in a row, Tierney and 10 in a row, also sang for Dembele and Sinclair, after their goals, so say it was constantly about the ra is ludicrous and incorrect.

'the ra'

F*ck off.

12 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

So not constantly about the ra, but sometimes about the ra, thanks for clearing that up for us.

Thanks for keeping the ra #relevant in Scotland in 2017

Rangers fans going to such extremes to show respect to people who died in the war..... then going on to sing about being up to their knees in Catholics blood, is rather confusing.

As for the Rangers fans going on about irrelevant or political flags, the irony..

Archived