St Johnstone v Celtic

37 minutes ago, The OP said:

What did Lustig do wrong again? Was it being repeatedly fouled at a corner and conceding a free kick for some reason as a result?

He was at it the whole game. Whining, fouling, pushing. Lacks class. Isn't that what celtic pride themselves on? He has none. Unlike Sinclair and a few others.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did Lustig do wrong again? Was it being repeatedly fouled at a corner and conceding a free kick for some reason as a result?

His blatant dive that led to a free kick against him (but no yellow...) was a low point. Constantly sprinting to the ref demanding cards was also fairly shite

To be fair Celtic fans sang "We are invincible" a few days after a home defeat. That's almost a definition of irony.

Thought today saints did alright for an hour but the after the second goal the heads dropped completely. Second goal showed the difference between the sides - two mistakes relatively high up the pitch that end up with a well taken goal. Last 15 minutes after that were pretty tough viewing though. Celtic are miles from the rest however.

Wish Brown had moved on from Celtic. As good as player as he his hard not to feel he's been far too comfortable being a big fish in a small pond.

I'm a bit confused. A Tory politician is getting abuse for pointing out that some Celtic supporters disrupted the minute's silence. He's apparently a 'liar'. Upon further inspection, numerous Twitter commenters (mainly Celtic fans) are congratulating their supporters' conduct. I mean, the chanting (presumably coming from outside the stadium during the minute's silence) was extremely clear on Sky Sports. :unsure:

I'm a bit confused. A Tory politician is getting abuse for pointing out that some Celtic supporters disrupted the minute's silence. He's apparently a 'liar'. Upon further inspection, numerous Twitter commenters (mainly Celtic fans) are congratulating their supporters' conduct. I mean, the chanting (presumably coming from outside the stadium during the minute's silence) was extremely clear on Sky Sports. :unsure:

Chanted through it, some whistled, and one lad shouted "IRA"

All to just be ignored though, or to be turned on the accuser, because that's easier than doing anything, I assume.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

All to just be ignored though, or to be turned on the accuser, because that's easier than doing anything, I assume.

The whole of Scottish society has turned a blind eye to their fans behaviour for years.

The blatant disrespect shown yesterday was appalling. 

Not a shock though as they get away with it time and time again.

17 hours ago, andrewh said:

He was at it the whole game. Whining, fouling, pushing. Lacks class. Isn't that what celtic pride themselves on? He has none. Unlike Sinclair and a few others.

mika.gif

The whole of Scottish society has turned a blind eye to their fans behaviour for years.
The blatant disrespect shown yesterday was appalling. 
Not a shock though as they get away with it time and time again.

I haven't seen or heard much on this tbh. Was it actually fans inside the ground? I was at the infamous Motherwell match where our fans supposedly sang through a minute silence. It turned out I was one of the people singing as we were behind the stand waiting to get in and didn't realise it was happening. Interested to know if it was fans outside waiting to get in or actually those in the ground and if it was the odd person?

Does it matter?

Well yes. If fans are out side singing and don't know a minute silence is underway then how can you blame them? They're not doing it on purpose. If it's fans inside then it's a different matter. Take it, it was the fans outside then?

8 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Well yes. If fans are out side singing and don't know a minute silence is underway then how can you blame them? They're not doing it on purpose. If it's fans inside then it's a different matter. Take it, it was the fans outside then?

download.jpg.ddc795bbb1a1bbf5765ee159d3ecc68d.jpg

download.jpg.ddc795bbb1a1bbf5765ee159d3ecc68d.jpg

What's the issue? We are talking about disrespecting a minute silence here. I have no issue calling our fans c***s if they did disrespect it but it's pretty difficult to achieve that if your not even in the ground and don't know it's happening. Would you not agree?

Archived