Morton v Queens

Can’t complain about the result. If our forward line had any sort of attackers instinct it could have been different though, especially in the second half when Tiffoney put in a terrific cross and two players just stood on the six yard line just watching it.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can’t complain about the result. If our forward line had any sort of attackers instinct it could have been different though, especially in the second half when Tiffoney put in a terrific cross and two players just stood on the six yard line just watching it.

Forward line ffs there was none.

On 11/3/2017 at 19:41, Hawk said:

Fancy Del to be the match winner tomorrow, Queens to win this 2-1.

Well at least I got the result right.

Team looked much better ballanced today, but I'd have swapped Dykes for Del. Anyway we're right back in the play off mix. Nice.

1 minute ago, tonup9 said:
28 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
Purple head on the verge of a meltdown......pleasing:lol:
Pleased you lost today emoji38.png

You nearly got that right there.

With a bit more practice and a bit less Buckfast i'm sure you'll be just fine;)

Purple head on the verge of a meltdown......pleasing[emoji38]
How the hell has poor Gammy got such a negative rep? Nothing to do with me guv. I'll give him a greenie as he gave me one recently which I was not expecting.
Where is the old queen Virgin with his pics of Salmond, chefs and trains?:blink:

Lol you utterly tragic, knuckle dragging moron. You and your mate zebra all over another Morton thread after yous got horsed in Dundee

w**k

3 minutes ago, Finch road said:

Lol you utterly tragic, knuckle dragging moron. You and your mate zebra all over another Morton thread after yous got horsed in Dundee

w**k

"LOL":lol: Are you a 12 year old girl? What adult says LOL?

One year ago when for some bizarre reason your rabble were above St Mirren and doing not bad your mob were polluting every one of our threads with their pish and quite rightly so. That's the way it works round here so suck it up and get it round you. 

It seems Finchy is hanging around like a big three coiler which just won't flush away.

22 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

One year ago when for some bizarre reason your rabble were above St Mirren and doing not bad your mob were polluting every one of our threads with their pish and quite rightly so. That's the way it works round here so suck it up and get it round you. 

It seems Finchy is hanging around like a big three coiler which just won't flush away.

A St. Mirren fan from Ayr who also supports West Ham, could there be anything worse? :green

26 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Gloating after being beat is the sign of a simpleton. Now MOTD is on. Run along with your Andy Carroll Pjs and have ypur weekly w**k over the EPL

5 minutes ago, Finch road said:

Gloating after being beat is the sign of a simpleton. Now MOTD is on. Run along with your Andy Carroll Pjs and have ypur weekly w**k over the EPL

Please stop stalking me over various threads little girl. Off you pop and post a pouting selfie on instagram..."LOL" :lol:

5 hours ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Why do you go to Morton games? Did you cheer when Morton scored? I can imagine you standing, glowering while wondering what you could whine about had we won!

Because I'm a Morton fan; Yes; Stop talking shite

5 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

O.k....you've convinced me.Lets opt for Plan B.Would everyone who has not yet done so please PANIC NOW.After all....there are only 24 games to go.

Who said anything about panicking? You raised the injuries as an excuse for the performance, I said why I don't think the injuries are a valid excuse for the performance. I don't see how that constitutes panic.

5 hours ago, MarkoRaj said:

Sounds to me like the manager was missing his best players in defence, midfield and attack.

Was fucking brutal from Duffy today but it's pathetic to try your hardest to paint everything in the same light

We seem to be in agreement about today being brutal so I don't see what the issue is here.

6 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Because I'm a Morton fan; Yes; Stop talking shite

You're definitely not a Morton fan, After every defeat, we hear nothing but your constant fucking whining.

Talking shite? Look at your posts. Virtually every one is negative. The same regurgitated shite post after post. 

You and your herd criticise MORTON SUPPORTERS who refuse to lambast the board, management and team at the drop of a hat. Just as a suggestion, why don't you try putting forward the positives now and again? Why don't you tell us a solution instead of a problem. Do you only do negativity?

*Cue the rest of the herd coming on to attempt to shut up MORTON SUPPORTERS!*

Archived