Morton v Queens

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That coming from someone that jokes about Down's Syndrome. You fucking bellend!

Which I apologised for shortly after. You should've told me to piss off at the time instead of casting it up now. It wasn't downs syndrome btw.

1 hour ago, LargsTON said:

Which I apologised for shortly after. You should've told me to piss off at the time instead of casting it up now. It wasn't downs syndrome btw.

The term you used was a reference to Down's Syndrome. There would have been no need for you to apologise had you not used it. It just shows the sort of lowlife you are!

Now, piss off!

The term you used was a reference to Down's Syndrome. There would have been no need for you to apologise had you not used it. It just shows the sort of lowlife you are!
Now, piss off!

Why accept my apology at the time then dig me up a week later? You've no idea what kind of person I am. However, anyone who posts on this forum can see what you are. Cheerio.

7 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Why accept my apology at the time then dig me up a week later? You've no idea what kind of person I am. However, anyone who posts on this forum can see what you are. Cheerio.

I accepted your apology thinking that would be the end of it. But, no you're too much of a p***k to leave it.

I accepted your apology thinking that would be the end of it. But, no you're too much of a p***k to leave it.

Pardon? You came on all raging tonight. I've barely posted since. Maybe put the bottle of vodka back in the cupboard for the night, gammy. You've had plenty.

Archived