Week 8

lichtie23

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Clocks going back mean an even earlier start this week. The London Game kicks off at 1.30 while the early games kick off at 5 instead of 6.

London Game

Vikings @ Browns

Early Games

Bears @ Saints

Chargers @ Patriots

49ers @ Eagles

Colts @ Bengals

Panthers @ Buccaneers

Raiders @ Bills

Falcons @ Jets

Late Games

Texans @ Seahawks

Cowboys @ Redskins

SNF

Steelers @ Lions

Only 2 late Games is a dream for Redzone

You say this a lot but I don't get it. Surely the ideal situation for redzone is 5/6 early games and 5/6 late ones - I get that's unlikely due to numbers of east / central time zones vs west. 

If there's only 2 games you're going to see a lot of midfield action. Worse if one of them is a blowout. 

Anyway, missing roughly the first hour and a half of this  so hopefully get some nice finishes to the early games. 

You say this a lot but I don't get it. Surely the ideal situation for redzone is 5/6 early games and 5/6 late ones - I get that's unlikely due to numbers of east / central time zones vs west. 
If there's only 2 games you're going to see a lot of midfield action. Worse if one of them is a blowout. 
Anyway, missing roughly the first hour and a half of this  so hopefully get some nice finishes to the early games. 

I see it as if Redzone wanted they could just Double box it so we can watch both games at length. It’s just my opinion of course.

27 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Get this Tennis to f**k

Glad I wasn't the only one losing my shit at the TV. Couldn't be arsed firing up the useless Game Pass just to get RedZone.

Archived