The Red Lichties vs Honest Men

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Played well for 50 mins and then another complete 10 minute meltdown. And what is dick doing with the subs? Refusing to sub swankie despite doing nothing and pongo was fucked again and left our 2 strikers on the bench? Baffling

Swankie [emoji23] [emoji23]

Was quite disappointed to see the same starting 11 as last week, thought some boys were lucky to keep there place, however we played really well in first have and could of been 2-3 up, also probably should have had a penalty, then Ayr go up pitch and score from what looked like another Hutton error, 

Started 2nd have ok too then another sucker punch goal killed the game, then we lost the plot and conceded another 2 silly goals, it’s happend a few times this season we have had 5-10 minute awful spells and been punished for them, 

Agree subs were baffling, don’t no what Hester or Prunty have to do to be given a chance, if you don’t think there good enough then release them and get try get a loan in, 

Any honest Aye fan will agree 4-1 wasn’t a true reflection on game,  need to stop loosing silly goals and start picking up points again 

22 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Looking forward to seeing Huttons highlights

Why on earth would you be looking forward to seeing  Hutton fucking up.some supporter you.

Completely dominated the first half should've been well ahead till Ayr scored with their first shot at goal which Hutton should have saved then the second half was going the same way till Ayr  scored again, not sure what happened but when the Ayr fans started singing Huttons name i assume it was a cock up from him and it was game over after that.Despite the scoreline we looked good going forward but we have to stop gifting teams goals time to let someone else between the sticks.

David Hutton , what a bombscare! One of the worst goalkeepers in Ayr's history! Wasn't taking the pelters well either! 10 mins of onslaught battered the Smokies today 

Think any fan that takes pleasure in Hutton failing should take themselves elsewhere on a Saturday. Disgusting to see and if I find out who any of these fans are I will be making a trip to their door to ensure that they SUPPORT the team!In DC and Swanks we trust.

36-0

Arbroath were very good until Hutton sold the jerseys, nobody else to blame but him. Thought everyone played well and can come away with a bit of credit. We were the better team up until the second was thrown in. Heads down and game over, really sore one that.

I’m absolutely biylin at Hutton, Gomes needs to come back in when he’s fit.

We still could’ve had a few more goals if things went our way. Ayr are a decent team but Raith will win this league.

Why on earth would you be looking forward to seeing  Hutton fucking up.some supporter you.
Completely dominated the first half should've been well ahead till Ayr scored with their first shot at goal which Hutton should have saved then the second half was going the same way till Ayr  scored again, not sure what happened but when the Ayr fans started singing Huttons name i assume it was a cock up from him and it was game over after that.Despite the scoreline we looked good going forward but we have to stop gifting teams goals time to let someone else between the sticks.

This is what annoys me. Hutton has had stinkers, today was absolutely awful. But slagging him all over the place before a ball was kicked wouldn’t have helped his confidence, you’d almost think people were happy for him to f**k up just to say I told you so to the people trying to give him a chance.

Regardless loads of positives to take which is a strange thing to say considering it was 4-1, but Ricky needs to come back into the side when he’s fit.

11 minutes ago, lichtie1320 said:

Think any fan that takes pleasure in Hutton failing should take themselves elsewhere on a Saturday. Disgusting to see and if I find out who any of these fans are I will be making a trip to their door to ensure that they SUPPORT the team!In DC and Swanks we trust.

36-0

Haha, good luck finding them all. He was rotten 

Well that turned out rather easy!

First half was pretty average from ayr, and I agree that Arbroath were slightly the better team. In saying that, we always posed a threat over the top - and that's where the goal came from.

Ayr came out after half time and played liquid football for 15 mins - it really was a joy to watch. The three up top (when Moore came on) linked up so well and the confidence was brimming.

At 4-0 the game was dead, and petered out near the end.

Good first half, unlucky to go in a goal down. Couldn't believe the ref giving a free kick against O'Brien in the Ayr box, he was fouled by an Ayr player who hurt himself committing the foul, but the ref penalised O'Brien when we should have had a penalty.

Second half we failed to counter Ayr's change of tactics and paid the price. A couple of the goals came from our left flank, a wide player in acres of space driving to the by line and smashing low crosses across the goal for them to score. we kept putting high crosses in and neither Denholm or Swankie are much good at winning high balls. At the risk of upsetting 1320 I suggest our substitutions were questionable, we were crying out for a centre forward but put on midfielders when we desperately needed a goal scoring forward.

In the end the better team overall won and our goal was too little and much too late.

Archived