Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

Quick question for Pars fans.

What punishment did Jason Talbot get for that infamous ‘I am going to rip your head off with my boot’ picture? Also was he called up retrospectively by the SFA and given a lengthy ban?

Genuinely curious as I don’t know? Ta.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

What punishment did Jason Talbot get for that infamous ‘I am going to rip your head off with my boot’ picture? Also was he called up retrospectively by the SFA and given a lengthy ban?

A yellow card and a retrospective 2 game ban I believe.

8 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

I think the ban is disproportionate to the offence. I know it's a different country and not really relevant but Cantona only had one game more of a ban for karate kicking a (racist scumbag) supporter. 

So Cantona was punished more severely for battling the sort of prejudice the Falkirk scumbag was dishing out? Actually sounds like 8 games may be quite lenient tbh. 

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

Quite funny to read on here that every club in Scotland, fans and players, are now paragons of virtue....other than Falkirk of course.

More hypocrisy from the Pars et al.

Indeed.

I`m sure if the issues being discussed involved players  at another club not a single Falkirk fan would be critical.

Indeed.
I`m sure if the issues being discussed involved players  at another club not a single Falkirk fan would be critical.

Of course they would...and rightfully too.

As I have said it’s the lack of proportionate response nor recognition of this, that I have an issue with, not the fact that there criticism re the offence.

Just now, roman_bairn said:

Of course they would...and rightfully too.

As I have said it’s the lack of proportionate response nor recognition of this, that I have an issue with, not the fact that there criticism re the offence.

Fair enough.

The fans of all clubs are well capable of a disproportionate response. Given it`s a football website that`s pretty much to be expected 

Haud the bus, he wasn’t even playing with us when that happened. Although I think the Hearts player can be clearly seen pulling the boot towards his face. Certainly not worth any more than a stern talking to.7a3c6a627ccf7f893053c2a8fcee5dcf.jpg

Archived