Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

Why would there be a vandetta against Shiels? Because he dared to be mocked and the ref heard it?
Falkirk fans understand that Shiels didn't decide the punishment right? And that he didn't cite the players?

If the Ref heard it, why did he not send Ohara off at the time?

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This reeks of the well known anti-Falkirk conspiracy. We absolutely have to get something organised like a boycott of the Jan 2nd game. We have to make our voice heard. I have started to knock up a statement whixh I intend to release on COYB facebook. Any contributions welcome and il need a proof reader

Fuckin brilliant levels of old firm paranoia. At least you're taking it well.

Unsure why Falkirk fans think continuing to mock Shiels' missing eye is funny or useful? I'd be trying to forget the whole thing happened if one of our players stooped so low.

The idea that the lenient 8-game ban will make people angry at Shiels makes about as much sense as Celtic fans booing Shay Logan for being racially abused.

2 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Unsure why Falkirk fans think continuing to mock Shiels' missing eye is funny or useful? I'd be trying to forget the whole thing happened if one of our players stooped so low.

Whenever you're unsure of Falkirk fans behaviour, just remember it's Falkirk fans. That should explain everything pretty well.

The idea that the lenient 8-game ban will make people angry at Shiels makes about as much sense as Celtic fans booing Shay Logan for being racially abused.

Maybe they should give him a 50 game ban on appeal and we should just accept it too?

I agree with a ban but the levels of crazed political correctness being delivered here is totally baffling.

Falkirk fans have put themselves in a pretty awkward position because they are all aware that mocking a disability is a pathetically low c**t's trick, but almost every one of them was giving it large in the challenge cup thread.

Falkirk players and fans in being degenerate scum shocker.

Fair fucks to the few who have rightfully condemned the despicable behaviour of the shitebag players and fans.

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

The ban is disproportionate to the offence. Doh!

Please explain, in detail, what you think the offence was, how severe you feel that is and what you think the punishment should have been.

Please give reason why for all thanks x

Archived