Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

How many complain about a player laughing at something that isn't there?

The banter levels just keep rising.

Also, loads of players do, by inventing fouls (such a diving or pretending a player has punched them) then crying to the ref.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Was told to keep this to myself but I just cant its too funny....

ITK source.... El Bakh inbound on emergency loan to cover O'Hara with option to make permananent in Jan. Cheers Fifers

Part of me wants to see that happen just for the Jan 2nd game. Wee dick.

3 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

As I understand it, Sheils lost his eye due to complications from a childhood accident, he wasn’t  born disabled, it could even be Sheils own fault that he has one eye.

The only way Ohara should get a 8 match ban is if he did a Beatrix Kiddo and plucked out Sheils other eye and squashed it under his feet.

When did sticks and stones ........... cease to be relevant. 

37 minutes ago, glasgow_bairn said:

Imagine getting an 8 match ban for ripping the pish out of some ex secco, cyclops c**t.
That’s almost as bad as the British judicial system handing out 3 years for robbing a shop but only getting 2 months for being a paedophile.

OYF :lol:

It's political correctness gone mad, eh?

Imagine getting an 8 match ban for ripping the pish out of some ex secco, cyclops c**t.
That’s almost as bad as the British judicial system handing out 3 years for robbing a shop but only getting 2 months for being a paedophile.

You didn't happen to vote for Brexit did you?

From what I've heard from a good source, o'hara phoned shiels a day or two after the game and apologised and shiels accepted the apology.
Rivalry banter is all well and good but taking the piss out of a guys disability is taking things too far. Some so called bairns fans are acting like old firm fannys

'Yer Da
Was told to keep this to myself but I just cant its too funny....

ITK source.... El Bakh inbound on emergency loan to cover O'Hara with option to make permananent in Jan. Cheers Fifers

I'm pretty over Faiss, It wouldn't bother me at all tbf.

They’re right tbf x

I know they are. All I did was kick him constantly all day, elbow him in the face then I almost broke his legs. But he called me a baldy headed b*****d so I expect him to be sacked now.

Guaranteed red card(s) now for new year game....

There will tears down one side of shiels face for sure now.

If it was a 2,3 or at a push 4 match ban, no one would've really blinked an eye, all its done is make it more public and outrageous that it will carry a vandetta in our next game and possibly for other fans to single him out more.

I'm not suggesting sweep it under the carpet, just dont be ridiculous. 

Tbh I don't think O'Hara will fulfill the early suggested potential with us, what this case has done is possibly ruin what chance he did have and for future employers. 

Why would there be a vandetta against Shiels? Because he dared to be mocked and the ref heard it?

Falkirk fans understand that Shiels didn't decide the punishment right? And that he didn't cite the players?

8 games is excessive but he deserves a ban. If there a spectrum of abuse you can dish out I doubt this would be at the more extreme end, but it's still unacceptable.

The game on the 2nd could be wild. We are fucking Falkirk [emoji109]

This.

Of course if it was PROVEN that he said something untoward he deserves a ban. Probably 3 games would have got the point across.

To say it’s disproportionate would probably the understatement of all time.

All the authorities have done is wind this fixture up even more to make an seriously overhyped point.

One things for sure Pars are the biggest bunch of whinging c***s I’ve ever come across.

Looking forward to January 2.

Now seething....

25 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Why would there be a vandetta against Shiels? Because he dared to be mocked and the ref heard it?

Falkirk fans understand that Shiels didn't decide the punishment right? And that he didn't cite the players?

Football fans and logic don't go hand in hand tho. 

How many ex par players who moved on do we still cry fife c&nt at who have no real fife blood in them at all other than playing for them 

Archived