Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It’s political correctness gone mad !?!?!?

Do you have a job? If so, would you deem it acceptable to abuse disabled people in your workplace?

People with disabilities have a right to do their job without suffering abuse.

6 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

1. Being fat or ginger isn’t a disability. However, if someone were to be overweight because of a medical condition, then any abuse from someone aware of this would be completely unacceptable.
2. You and I have absolutely no idea what was said, so are in no place to comment on the severity of it.

However, if you want to test this out, why don’t you find someone with a disability at your work (assuming you have a job), abuse them about it for 90 minutes and then see what happens to you. I’m sure, unlike your football club, most employers would be getting staff off of their payroll for that - particularly staff that are classed as ‘professionals’.

For what it’s worth, I also believe that anybody condoning the mocking of Sibbald’s hair, after finding out he has alopecia is out of line.

I would be surprised if Sibbald hasnt had his hair mocked on the pitch in the heat of a game on at least one occasion . Would be interesting to hear from him.  The thing is at my work the boy with the disability wouldnt be booting me up and down the park for 90mins first.  It seems ludicrous to me that you can get 3 games for violent conduct and yet 8 games for giving someone a bit of abuse vocally. 

If I  were to abuse someone about their disability in the workplace I would not expect to be in employment for much longer. Can't compare industries and 8 games surprised me, making a statement I assume. A personal fine might have been more apt in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Just wondering how the Old Firm will cope, playing matches behind closed doors, now that Scottish Football has entered this new age of morality.

f**k 'em. Pars v Falirk is the real box office now. 

5 minutes ago, glasgow_bairn said:

Imagine getting an 8 match ban for ripping the pish out of some ex secco, cyclops c**t.
That’s almost as bad as the British judicial system handing out 3 years for robbing a shop but only getting 2 months for being a paedophile.

The meltdowns keep on coming. This is fucking gold. 

Thought I should point out that all players grass other players up to the ref. It happens in every single game. They cry about being fouled, tell the ref folk pulled their shirt, tell the ref to book players, dive and playact them claim someone punched them or headbutted them etc.

Archived