Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Awful lot of seethe going on on this thread. None of it from Falkirk supporters I might add....

12 hours ago, glasgow_bairn said:

Dunfermline seem to a right bunch of moaning, grassing b*****ds! First the foul on Hippo for the penalty and now this shit with cyclops. Aye if true it’s childish of McKee and O’Hara but he is a grown man, f**k sake show it and just take it on the chin ya whinging p***k.

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

But once again, no one seems to have condemned the violent actions of Shiels or Higginbotham, so down you come off the high horse.

I actively and passionately endorse Shiels' actions. Should have gone in harder.

Higgy is a big dafty but nothing he did was out of place for a regular league game, never mind a derby.

10 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Awful lot of seethe going on on this thread. None of it from Falkirk supporters I might add....

On 07/11/2017 at 13:33, Shadwell Dog said:

There does seem to be one rule for us and another for the other 29 teams in the 3 lower leagues.   Noone else ever seems to get done for anything by the compliance officer whether its retrospective diving or now this rubbish and yet you cant tell me that in the hundreds of other games that occur throughout a season stuff doesnt happen like this on a regular basis. 

tenor.gif

Players winding each other up verbally is part and parcel of the game, but mocking a disability is below the belt and completely out of order.  According to the SFA rules lengthy bans can be enforced for this which, I believe,  are excessive in comparison to the booking given to Higginbotham for deliberately attempting to injure McKee with his elbow.   Which is worse, words or  common assault?

As I understand it, Sheils lost his eye due to complications from a childhood accident, he wasn’t  born disabled, it could even be Sheils own fault that he has one eye.

The only way Ohara should get a 8 match ban is if he did a Beatrix Kiddo and plucked out Sheils other eye and squashed it under his feet.

When did sticks and stones ........... cease to be relevant. 

Archived