Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

So by being abused and getting sent off we were down a player for two games whereas falkirk had two players playing against us. This is a punishment to benefit us how exactly? Shite decisions all round. It benefits other teams. Joke.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunfermline seem to a right bunch of moaning, grassing b*****ds! First the foul on Hippo for the penalty and now this shit with cyclops. Aye if true it’s childish of McKee and O’Hara but he is a grown man, f**k sake show it and just take it on the chin ya whinging p***k.

There's something evil about falkirk fans going right back decades. Sub human scum.

There's something evil about falkirk fans going right back decades. Sub human scum.

No, nothing evil. Just pointing out that it’s quite likely that it’s not the first time he’s heard the old one eyed joke.
I have a mate that has one leg and gets ripped for it off random folk on nights out. He doesn’t give a shit, he doesn’t lose his shit, he just deals with it like a grown up.

1 hour ago, glasgow_bairn said:

Dunfermline seem to a right bunch of moaning, grassing b*****ds! First the foul on Hippo for the penalty and now this shit with cyclops. Aye if true it’s illegal of McKee and O’Hara but he is a grown man, f**k sake show it and just take it on the chin ya whinging p***k.

FTFY.

Also, can you lot not take your players appearing in front of the SFA on the chin, stop whinging 

No, nothing evil. Just pointing out that it’s quite likely that it’s not the first time he’s heard the old one eyed joke.
I have a mate that has one leg and gets ripped for it off random folk on nights out. He doesn’t give a shit, he doesn’t lose his shit, he just deals with it like a grown up.

I've got black friends, they don't like it if random people take the piss out of them for that tbh.

Dunfermline seem to a right bunch of moaning, grassing b*****ds! First the foul on Hippo for the penalty and now this shit with cyclops. Aye if true it’s childish of McKee and O’Hara but he is a grown man, f**k sake show it and just take it on the chin ya whinging p***k.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

1 hour ago, glasgow_bairn said:

Good point. People are all identical and think in the exact same way, so really, a fantastic point all in all.

1 hour ago, JinkyBairn said:

So much hatred towards us Bairns in this thread. Verging on cyberbullying imo.

Keep your hair on. Just the good people pointing out you're a bunch of scummy c***s.

1 hour ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Just sent a video of Higginarse and his gestures to the South stand after his goal. Fully expect him to get a five game ban

Please post the video on here then.  

i fully expect you won't....

Archived