Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

The best thing about this whole Shiels thing is that mad coyb Facebook.

There’s a lot of folk desperate to make excuses for the O’Hara photo. “He’s pointing at his head cause they put there heads together, crazy gesture, he pointed at his eye to show he’d seen the challenge.”

A great place to fish.

5 minutes ago, Trump said:

The jealousy from other fans towards Falkirk fans is bizarre. I’d hate to see how raging people would get if we actually start winning games.

Can see you guys starting to put some wins together. If the wee fat tramp can move on a few of the wasters and add a bit of quality over the summer then if Ayr and Raith have gone up you’d have a great shot at the title. 

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Can see you guys starting to put some wins together. If the wee fat tramp can move on a few of the wasters and add a bit of quality over the summer then if Ayr and Raith have gone up you’d have a great shot at the title. 

We've a bit to go yet to reach the lows the pars have over the past few years.

7 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

According to The Scottish Sun, the players have known about this since the meaningless cup game but a full investigation was delayed until after the league game...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1809740/rangers-dean-shiels-dunfermline-falkirk-joe-mckee-kevin-ohara-charged-sfa-missing-eye/

Ex-Rangers and Northern Ireland star Shiels, 32, lost sight in his right eye in a domestic accident when he was eight.

Good to see the press finally acknowledge the tribute act, calling them "Ex-Rangers".

Let's not forget the Falkirk fans on here losing their shit over a postponed cup game. Or any time they dropped points last season. Or the season before. Just because they've got used to the fact that they're shite this season, doesn't mean that they're not a bunch of children.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

As I have said, this is now Scotlands must see game for the neutral.

Having said that, dont you of all folk lecture anycunt about seethe. Not even a fifer.

Naw I’m originally from Dundee and proud :lol::thumsup2

If the allegations are true regarding the Falkirk players I think it’s been in very bad judgement on there part to class that as banter, personally a club fine, SFA fine and a public appolgy for me would be suffice imo .  Obviously this has dragged on from the cup game into the league game with a bit of bad blood.  As an outsider looking in  ( RRFC Fan) no matter how much you hate your rivals you could never condone such behaviour 

Guest Back Post Misses

As I have said, this is now Scotlands must see game for the neutral.

Having said that, dont you of all folk lecture anycunt about seethe. Not even a fifer.

It is only Dunfermline fans who don’t bother about it you know

Dunfermline seem to a right bunch of moaning, grassing b*****ds! First the foul on Hippo for the penalty and now this shit with cyclops. Aye if true it’s childish of McKee and O’Hara but he is a grown man, f**k sake show it and just take it on the chin ya whinging p***k.

Archived