Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

just as things begin to calm down, o'hara and mckee have been cited for excessive misconduct.

That the Pars grassing and sending videos in again? 

17 minutes ago, TheBigYa said:

There does seem to be one rule for us and another for the other 29 teams in the 3 lower leagues.   Noone else ever seems to get done for anything by the compliance officer whether its retrospective diving or now this rubbish and yet you cant tell me that in the hundreds of other games that occur throughout a season stuff doesnt happen like this on a regular basis.  When I played football you got all sorts of shite spouted at you from opposition players and you got up and got on with it.  The referee was right there during the stramash too so he cant claim that he didnt see/hear what happened and yet he chose to do absolutely nothing about it.You've got to wonder also why one hearing is before the next round and the next is after it considering it happened a month ago.  Farcical stuff.

9 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'd like to think that the fact we were playing dunfermline and this has happened was just a coincidence. Was bad enough them whining to the authorities the first time but surely they wouldnt have done it again. 

You would think the authorities would turn a blind eye to their constant moaning.

4 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

We should grass up Dunfermline players more often imo 

The image of cardle rubbing out the refs shaving foam would I'm sure horrify the whole of Scottish football. Things like that and slagging  a player off should be sin dei offences if you ask me.

On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:14, Poet of the Macabre said:

Was very charitable of Murdoch I thought. There was no way Falkirk were scoring if it wasn't for an error at the back.

The fact Callum Morris (maybe Ashcroft, but I don't care that much to find out) went absolutely purple faced with rage at Murdoch as he knew fine well he (Murdoch) had cocked up with his positioning tells you all you need to know about the 'slipping' nonsense.

I dunno, I was heartily amused by watching the agricultural antics of the twisted wee goblins in the Pars team on Saturday. Very amusing.

I will admit to having furrowed my brow on more than one occasion at the performance of the match referee, Mr C Thomson.

Archived