Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Tremendous to think that even with the loss of the derby we’ll be posting a profit. Again. 

Only because your all having to stick in extra cash every month  through your direct debit scheme. How does your balance look if you take out that amount? Your basically having to pay £500 a season to watch championship football.:lol:

3 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Only because your all having to stick in extra cash every month  through your direct debit scheme. How does your balance look if you take out that amount? Your basically having to pay £500 a season to watch championship football.:lol:

*searches train times*

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Surely your crowds that you now put out are up 33% having changed the way you report them this season to include season ticket holders whether they turn up or not.  Unless of course you have figures that report them the same way as you did last season or you have changed the figures reported last season to include season ticket sales . If you havent then the rise reported isnt accurate in any way.  The fact that hibs are no longer in the league and have been replaced by ICT could easily explains our drop in attendances. No surprise really. At least we're still getting over 4000 a week even though we're shit compared to the piss poor crowds you were getting the year you got relegated pre embarrassing clammer for money.

I notice their still blaming our goal on the pitch on the pars website :lol:.  Watch the replay if the keeper hadnt made a mess of it by taking a pace to his right he would've saved it no bother.

I just let the facts speak for themselves but appreciate you taking so much time out of your day to analyse them. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

I just let the facts speak for themselves but appreciate you taking so much time out of your day to analyse them. 

So the fact is that your reported crowds are up 33% but that includes the fact that you are now including season ticket holders whether they turn up or not ( nothing wrong with that btw). So we actually dont have a clue whether the actual attendances have gone up and if so by how much?

21 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

So we actually dont give a toss whether the actual attendances have gone up and if so by how much?

Let it go, I was only being a fanny to wind you up. Get on with some work or something. 

15 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Anyone seeking help understanding how much of knob you are, need only look as far as your avatar. Kallum Higginbotham. Absolute minter :lol:

My word. What an utterly bizarre outburst. 

8 hours ago, BountyBairn said:

Anyone seeking help understanding how much of knob you are, need only look as far as your avatar. Kallum Higginbotham. Absolute minter :lol:

Bounty, knob, mint. Were you a bit hungry when you posted this? 

Archived