Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I'm not your mate and I'm not a shitbag.

Now f**k off.

Already gave you that advice Hardo. 

Last word from me toward you. 

Just as well you werent around when it was golf balls, brass butchers weights, old batteries, half empty cans , bottles etc that used to get lobbed back and forward...youd have had a total meltdown.
Coins back then were saved for the various charities that used to walk round the ground at half time with a huge bedsheet.
Wee story regarding 2 games the clubs played back in the 70's ( around 1974 ).
Played Dunfermline at Brockville in a league game .. pars won... you lot decided to bring a bunch of golf balls to chuck.
Next weekend...Brockville again..Scottish cup this time... golf balls returned with nails through them.
So as has been said... wind your neck in have a wee lay down and be thankful you didnt have to endure that.

4 minutes ago, bud1876 said:

Just as well you werent around when it was golf balls, brass butchers weights, old batteries, half empty cans , bottles etc that used to get lobbed back and forward...youd have had a total meltdown.
Coins back then were saved for the various charities that used to walk round the ground at half time with a huge bedsheet.
Played Dunfermline at Brockville in a league game .. pars won... you lot decided to bring a bunch of golf balls to chuck.
Next weekend...Brockville again..Scottish cup this time... golf balls returned with nails through them.
So as has been said... wind your neck in have a wee lay down and be thankful you didnt have to endure that.

The good old days eh. 

9 minutes ago, bud1876 said:

Been around long enough to have witnessed real violence at fitbaw games.  What age do you assume me to be?

From Monkey boots, Doc Martins, to Kickers, to Gazelles.

Good thing the violence has gone though. I'm too old for that shect. 

11 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I remember a game at brockville when we chucked crackers, a month later at EEP they were returned with caviar and a glass of Pinot Grigio. It was rough in those days.

As Grangemouth Bairn & Piracy (aka Fathers Dougal & Damo) chucked Wotsits and flicked v signs at each other.

Archived