Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

2 minutes ago, oot_the_loop said:

Just watching the highlights - they didn't show it but was it Higginbotham who also booted Dunne in the heid?

The THREE fouls he made for his first booking were classic 'heids gone' and could have easily merited a red in a compound effect from one passage of play, the  wee look before the frankly ridiculous elbow on McKee, not to mention his wee kick at him after he got sent off - Dunfermline fans, you might be able to help me here, how is it you report someone to the compliance officer again?

On the flip side, looking again - Im not sure McManus deserved the second yellow.   Handbags at best, an in fact nothing more than Loy (I think) did about a second later.  Thought Aero did well to walk away as he was walking off though.

He deserved it for being a total fanny.  If your on a yellow card you don' get involved. Muirhead trip was a clear foul and yellow card and nothing more. Why run 20 yads to shove Muirhead and start something. Clearly thick as two short planks.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, keithgy said:

Still taking it well I see.

Called a wa*ker, bawbag, racist, plus threatened about getting my head booted about a room.

Add to that some Falkirk fans on here trying *sweep, sweep, sweep* the coins being thrown at the Pars keeper under your plastic pitch.

Keep it up. You have the aura of an old time wild west snakeoil salesman haha.

15 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Have u just started going to these games or something. Its a derby match . The fans hate each other .  What happens these days at these games is feck all compared to what it was like in its hay day when u had 13000 screaming blood at each other. Todays fitbas for wimps unfortunately and far too sanitized.

Sweep, sweep, sweep *stands whistling*

51 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Called a wa*ker, bawbag, racist, plus threatened about getting my head booted about a room.

Add to that some Falkirk fans on here trying *sweep, sweep, sweep* the coins being thrown at the Pars keeper under your plastic pitch.

There were no coins thrown at the pars keeper.

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

No you'll be correct and Murdoch is making it up. 

sweep sweep

The coins were thrown at Higginarse etc when they were 'celebrating' scoring the penalty. (Not condoning that BTW) One coin was handed to the ref late in the 2nd half when discovered by a defender.

I'm not therefore sweeping anything anywhere unless you're saying that coins were thrown at the penalty and then continued throughout the 2nd half when Murdoch was actually at our end of the ground? 

You'll know right enough given you were at the other end at the time. If you were there at all of course?

Least you're honest. Coins were thrown.

Lunacy to deny it, truth always comes out. 

Hope your club takes action.

I was there at the game. Spent money at your club, mostly notes though, you can't throw them.

2 minutes ago, Piracy said:

I was there at the game. Spent money at your club, mostly notes though, you can't throw them.

Who was denying it?

Coins were thrown at the penalty. The ref was made aware that there was a coin on the pitch in the 2nd half and, presumably, that will go in his report, which may mean that some action is taken by the authorities. Struggling to see how Falkirk can take action unless they film the crowd. If they do and the perpetrators can be identified then they should be banned. (Although, as things stand at the moment, that could be seen to be a reward!)

Have you got any video or photographic evidence of the coins being thrown?

10 minutes ago, Piracy said:

So do I get them into the club for a bit of practice so they can actually hit that wee scrote Higginbottom the next time. Let's face it If your going to celebrate your goal by goading the home fans you shouldn' be surprised if u get a few coins in the coupon.

1 hour ago, Piracy said:

I have thought it through and would not waste my trainers booting your head around a room.

You are a total fanny.

Aye. Has no ome thought about the fact that there is just money lying about the place because we are #money.

I mean, a fifer can pick up a penny and that more than covers a pound of their debt, but its different for us.

That was my first thought, sometimes when I’m on the pitch playing 7 a sides I just drop money. Sometimes coins, sometimes notes. These things happen when your so money.

Archived