Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

40 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

Usaid that after you couldn't beat st mirren and again today after failing to beat 9 fucking men lol greeting bairns better meddling next time bra.

That's because we're murder mate.  Just because your way ahead of us in the league doesnt mean your any good and doesnt mean we cant comment on the standard of side competing for the title this season.A half decent side would beat us nae bother but we've played yourselves twice  and st mirren recently and you've both been piss poor.  I'd hate to think how many goals the last 3 winners of this league would've take off us though. The standard is at an all time low.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Grant228 said:

I don't remember Murdoch making any saves in the second half either tbh, although obviously we'll count the Austin header against the post.

Considering you were playing against ten, and then nine for the majority of the match you were utterly dreadful in terms of chances created, that alone means you got what you deserved from the game.

Boring.

Eh?

Clark got subbed you fucking simpleton.

It was just a simple question, so thanks for letting me know. Dick.

That's because we're murder mate.  Just because your way ahead of us in the league doesnt mean *you’re* any good and doesnt mean we cant comment on the standard of side competing for the title this season.A half decent side would beat us nae bother but we've played yourselves twice  and st mirren recently and you've both been piss poor.  I'd hate to think how many goals the last 3 winners of this league would've take off us though. The standard is at an all time low.

League table doesn’t lie, and is the fairest gauge of how “good” any team is. The last three league winners had budgets far in excess of ours and anything other than winning it would have been failure.

League is competitive and exciting this year in that it could be won by pretty much anyone (apart from Falkirk or Brechin, obviously). Not a one horse procession like the recent seasons or the premier.

And... to the Pars fans who were squaring up and shouting abuse at each other approaching full time; the kids I had with me weren’t offended or shocked, just embarrassed for you. Either be a supporter (check definition) or get yourself booked in for some anger management. I was disappointed and frustrated we imploded a bit and couldn’t see out a rare win in Grangemouth but wasn’t going to vent at my fellow fans in a rabid, salivating, goggle-eyed wreck. Would you rather be lying second bottom like Falkirk (or as we were ourselves a year ago) or challenging near the top? Perspective folks.

Im going to make a bold controversial statement here - for the first 35 minutes, ref thompson had a good game. Then he allowed cardle to be cardle (moaning about conceding a free kick whilst rubbing out the 10 yard spray line and stepping closer being a good example), and it served as a signal to the rest of the players - on both sides - that being an odious little sh*t wasnt going to be punished. Then it descended into farce.

What I was really disappointed with was how easily the ref and the bairns fell into every daft trick to waste time. I think the only one missed was the old put on a sub, then realise the 'wrong number' was displayed and faff about getting the correct on up there.

17 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Even despite current form and league positions, Dunfermline and everyone associated simply cannot help but show us all how utterly small time they are.

Disappointed not to get the win but to be honest, in the face of opposition assaulting players on the park, football is secondary to safety. Really vile stuff.

NOT A DERBY THO!!*!!*!;!:!^^!_^@!

I always enjoy when someone "pretends" to be raging to hide how seething they truly are. Good stuff brer.

We were absolutely cruising until Higgy lost the head. Probably should have been hooked at the break. Would definitely have won 11 vs 11 but in the end we should be very happy with the point. We dug in deep and fought (sometimes literally) hard. As for Falkirk, barely forced a save out of Murdoch despite playing against 10 men for half an hour or more. If that was the best performance of the season like Hartley claimed then relegation is a genuine possibility.

Total lack of class from a minority in  both sets of fans. Falkirk brain donors throwing stuff and mocking a man's disability while Pars supporters again dish out the homophobia and spend the second half berating Clark and AJ rather than getting behind the team. Cretins.

Cruising having created absolutely nothing and only scoring due to a mistake from us. 2 shots on target the whole game. We were not much better mind you with 5 considering the amount of ball we had. Yes you might have won one nil if it had been 11 v 11 but as that old fife saying goes if your sister had baws she might not be your wife.

9 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I knew there were tears there.

Our shite team, after two poor results is two points off the top of the table.

Where’s yours?

Reading this thread, some people may think that Falkirk won today. I’m sure you’ll get a home league win. Possibly before the New year.

Anyone that seen your celebrations at the end of the game would have thought you had won also.

Surprised higgy came out for the second half, his head was boiling by that point and a red was always going to happen.

I wasn't too enamoured with some of our fans as well. Not going to greet about it on here mind you but there was quite a few unsavoury incidents.

Nae kids with me for the new year fixture so you pars better bring yer fucking da and his pals. No prisoners!!

Why does Higginbottom get so riled up against us anyway. He only played consistently for about 6mths and struggled to get on the bench for the other 12. The way he reacts is liked some kind of falkirk legend peeved that he isn't cheered on and off the field by our support. We gave him a big break which won him his big move it wasn't our fault he made a pure mess of it and is stuck back up here in the championship .

Football at this level would be boring as feck without a few unsavoury incidents. Reminds me of the good old days .

Im going to make a bold controversial statement here - for the first 35 minutes, ref thompson had a good game. Then he allowed cardle to be cardle (moaning about conceding a free kick whilst rubbing out the 10 yard spray line and stepping closer being a good example), and it served as a signal to the rest of the players - on both sides - that being an odious little sh*t wasnt going to be punished. Then it descended into farce.

What I was really disappointed with was how easily the ref and the bairns fell into every daft trick to waste time. I think the only one missed was the old put on a sub, then realise the 'wrong number' was displayed and faff about getting the correct on up there.

Good game? Inconsistent. Example Falkirk player rolls ball away to waste time at 0-0, gets a brief word. Dunfermline player kicks ball after it had gone into touch (out of frustration) at 1-1, gets booked.

50 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I always enjoy when someone "pretends" to be raging to hide how seething they truly are. Good stuff brer.

We were absolutely cruising until Higgy lost the head. Probably should have been hooked at the break. Would definitely have won 11 vs 11 but in the end we should be very happy with the point. We dug in deep and fought (sometimes literally) hard. As for Falkirk, barely forced a save out of Murdoch despite playing against 10 men for half an hour or more. If that was the best performance of the season like Hartley claimed then relegation is a genuine possibility.

Total lack of class from a minority in  both sets of fans. Falkirk brain donors throwing stuff and mocking a man's disability while Pars supporters again dish out the homophobia and spend the second half berating Clark and AJ rather than getting behind the team. Cretins.

You cannae link the two sets of supporters. You are the worst I have seen at Falkirk  for years.

You have the worst fans I have seen for years. Racism and Homophobia. f**k me that' shocking.

I never heard the stuff about Dene Shield but would not condone that either.

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You cannae link the two sets of supporters. You are the worst I have seen at Falkirk  for years.

You have the worst fans I have seen for years. Racism and Homophobia. f**k me that' shocking.

I never heard the stuff about Dene Shield but would not condone that either.

Shut up you blithering idiot.

We travelled in numbers and got behind our team. 

Every team has bawbags in their support including yours. Attacking away supporters at a station not that long ago.

No doubt the same arseholes trying to start something in the town centre yesterday with Pars supporters. Teaming up with like minded Partick Thistle 'fans'.

Not that long ago the toilets were smashed in the Pars away end as some level of retaliation after some Pars fans done similar. Like I said bawbags in both supports.

If you want to make claims do it honestly and with a level of fairness. Don't let your bitterness cloud what should be your better judgement.

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

Every team has bawbags in their support including yours. Attacking away supporters at a station not that long ago.

No doubt the same arseholes trying to start something in the town centre yesterday with Pars supporters. Teaming up with like minded Partick Thistle 'fans'.

Not that long ago the toilets were smashed in the Pars away end as some level of retaliation after some Pars fans done similar. Like I said bawbags in both supports.

If you want to make claims do it honestly and with a level of fairness. Don't let your bitterness cloud what should be your better judgement.

Im not bitter.

Your the one starting with the insults.

As I said you have the worst fans I have seen for years.

With Sandy and Nicky Clark, Dene Shiels, AJ and Fraser Aird it's like getting a visit from the ****. That' what you have become.

You teamed up with Partick ? How weird.

And yes we didn't cover ourselves in glory at the train station.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Im not bitter.

Your the one starting with the insults.

As I said you have the worst fans I have seen for years.

With Sandy and Nicky Clark, Dene Shiels, AJ and Fraser Aird it's like getting a visit from the ****. That' what you have become.

You teamed up with Partick ? How weird.

And yes we didn't cover ourselves in glory at the train station.

Clarity. Your ned supporters teamed up with Partick Thistle 'fans'.

Insults ....yeah last night I was a wan*ker and a bawbag (moderator), get used to it. 

I'm calling you out for an idiotic broad brushed sweeping generalisation against our fan base.

Your club has a history of fannies following your team. Right back to the bricks through the windows of visiting buses of supporters to that hovel called Brockville.

Yes Dunfermline have an element of people who should know better, same as every team. Sooner we all acknowledge that the better.

What exactly did the Pars fans do yesterday that was out of order?  .....you can either refer to the whole support or an element of it, your choice.

11 minutes ago, Piracy said:

I'll give u one thing at least you did nae bring a drum like those cretins from Paisley.  You need to ditch the u r a Falkirk chant though as it doesn't make sense.

10 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Clarity. Your ned supporters teamed up with Partick Thistle 'fans'.

Insults ....yeah last night I was a wan*ker and a bawbag (moderator), get used to it. 

I'm calling you out for an idiotic broad brushed sweeping generalisation against our fan base.

Your club has a history of fannies following your team. Right back to the bricks through the windows of visiting buses of supporters to that hovel called Brockville.

Yes Dunfermline have an element of people who should know better, same as every team. Sooner we all acknowledge that the better.

What exactly did the Pars fans do yesterday that was out of order?  .....you can either refer to the whole support or an element of it, your choice.

Who has proof of our Neds teaming with Partick ? If they did that's sad. 

Your fans, mainly the 100 or so in the bottom corner of the stand, treatment of Hippolyte was really bad. Not seen that for many a year.

It's all about opinions though. You think our fans are bad and have bad memories of us from years ago.

Archived