Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

If the Falkirk players can’t raise their game for the biggest match of their season while playing against 9 men for the majority of the match then it pains me to say this but they could be in big, big trouble. 

Unable to use a watch type post.

Just now, Hughsie said:

Dunfermline are absolutely crap.

We knew that we were crap already but given the league positions I was shocked at how bad they were. No attempt to play football at all.

Can't say I was shocked as we've yet to play a real decent side this season.  This game again emphasised how dire the standard is in this division this season and hammers home the fact that we're missing out on a great chance of promotion against the poorest opposition since Dundee went up.  Penalty apart we never looked like losing a goal but we're piss poor at creating anywhere near enough chances from all the possesion we had.

Are the Falkirk fans on here for real?  We were shockingly bad today and still managed to extract a draw.  

Whats happened to your support as well? Not seen your stands that empty at one of our games for a long time. 

Maybe you truly don't care ... ;)

1 minute ago, keithgy said:

Where as you are a baw bag who is a gibbering wreck

Alright to slag a guy with on eye and okay for a Moderator to dish out personal abuse. 

Absolute class.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Guys a total w****r.

I was in the Auld Toll today in Grangemouth. Good little boozer and the Landlord Billy loved having us.

Good to see there are good people within the blast zone.

Just now, Piracy said:

Good to see Shadwell Dog agreeing with me on the Falkirk can't score front.

The score shows that. Even our side from last season wouldve won today by 2 or 3 goals. Lot of work to be done but you only had two shots on target in 90 mins one being a penalty. Funny how it always seems to be an off day when you play us at tfs and on another day you would destroy us and yet every time you come your not very good. Maybe its just the simple fact that your pish.

I was in the Auld Toll today in Grangemouth. Good little boozer and the Landlord Billy loved having us.
Good to see there are good people within the blast zone.

No wonder he had upped his prices 25% as he knew you were coming

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

No wonder he had upped his prices 25% as he knew you were coming

Nah Billy wouldn't do that. He's a fair guy and put on a spread for us. 

Good pub and friendly, that's the 3rd time I've been in there.

Of course it helps he's not actually a Falkirk fan. 

Nah Billy wouldn't do that. He's a fair guy and put on a spread for us. 
Good pub and friendly, that's the 3rd time I've been in there.
Of course it helps he's not actually a Falkirk fan. 

Always one

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Cyclops and his father are a couple of absolute arseholes . His father made a complete mess of our academy. 

You're drinking too heavily min. 

Hope you're still selling a player for £1 million from the academy every year to ensure the Falkirk business model stacks up.

Just now, Piracy said:

You're drinking too heavily min. 

Hope you're still selling a player for £1 million from the academy every year to ensure the Falkirk business model stacks up.

I don' drink at all m8. Dunfermline fan advising falkirk on financial matters is a cracker.

Archived